Author Topic: Iggy Azalea Accuse Nicki Minaj of using Ghostwriters  (Read 162 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Naijacrux
Iggy Azalea Accuse Nicki Minaj of using Ghostwriters
« on: March 28, 2016, 12:06:33 PM »

Iggy Azalea says she has the same number of writers as Nicki Minaj.

In a move straight out of the Meek Mill playbook, Iggy Azalea recently suggested that fellow rapper, Nicki Minaj works with ghostwriters. During an appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" this week, the Australian musician was asked about subliminal comments Nicki made during her acceptance speech at the 2014 BET Awards.

She later explained that she didn't initially feel that Nicki's comments were directed at her.

"I have just as many people on my writing credits as she has on hers," Iggy Azalea said. "So, I don't think there's--I know I write mines. If she writes hers, I believe her too. But you can't look at the credits and be like 'Oh, look at this massive difference.' It's the same number of people on both...Unless you say my name, I don't really have time to speculate."

During her BET Awards speech, the Queens rapstress specifically stated "that when you hear Nicki Minaj spit, Nicki Minaj wrote it."

Iggy also revealed that she's back on good terms with Snoop Dogg. She offered that particular update when asked what artist she'd be most willing to collaborate with, out of Eminem, Azealia Banks, and Snoop Dogg.

"I'd choose Snoop because we've made up since then. And we were actually friends before then," she said.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[See Photos] Nick Minaj releases new photos to promote MTV EMAs

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 254
Last post October 24, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
by jchima14
50 Cent accuse Puff Daddy of Stealing Concept For 3AM Fragrance Ad

Started by mastercode

Views: 232
Last post May 12, 2015, 01:43:21 PM
by mastercode
Kris Jenner accuse of leaking Kim kardashian famous sex tape

Started by newspostng

Views: 191
Last post March 30, 2016, 08:15:49 PM
by newspostng
50 Cent accuse creditors of plans to put him in indentured servitude,offers $23M

Started by yungcrux

Views: 108
Last post April 13, 2016, 12:58:32 AM
by yungcrux
Kim Kardashian accuse Taylor Swift of lying

Started by internet police

Views: 140
Last post June 22, 2016, 01:36:17 AM
by internet police