Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Abuja prostitute bags 100 days imprisonment for stealing customer?s N500k  (Read 1612 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

A 23 year old prostitute named Rosemary Ebikeme has been sentenced to 100 days in prison by an Abuja court for stealing a customer?s $3,200 (about N500,000).

The senior magistrate, Abdulahi Ilaleh, of Life Camp Senior magistrate?s court, Abuja, convicted Rosemary after she pleaded guilty to a one-count charge, however, gave her an option of N5,000 fine.

Ilaleh cautioned the convict to desist from the crime, saying that the sentence would serve as a deterrent to others. Continue?

Prosecutor Ona Odigiri had told the court that on September 4 one Aleixandre Sachir of Tack Continental Estate, Life Camp, reported the matter to Life Camp Police Station. The prosecutor further told the court that the complainant met the convict in a cinema hall and took her to Waxride Hotel. He said the convict stole $3,200 from the complainant on September 2 and eloped.

Odigiri said that when the convict came back to complain on September 4, she was apprehended and handed over to the police. The convict, however, pleaded guilty to the charge and begged the court to temper justice with mercy. She said: ?Please have mercy on me; I am a student and I am only looking for money to pay my school fees. I stole the money to do business so that I will stop selling my body for money. Please forgive me. ?I stole the money from him, even though he paid me N5,000 for my service, please have mercy in God?s name.?

The prosecutor said the offence contravened Section 288 of the Penal Code Law.

Nigerian Government officials arrested for raping 13-year-old girl in Abuja

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 12774
Last post May 03, 2019, 06:56:00 AM
by punch
Father Rapes 16-Year-Old Daughter In Abuja Village in Nigeria

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1821
Last post July 07, 2015, 02:06:50 AM
by mastercode