Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: President Buhari hails National Assembly for passing 2016 Budget  (Read 1243 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

The Presidency on Wednesday commended the National Assembly for passing the 2016 Appropriation Bill.

The Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Sen. Ita Enang, told newsmen at a press briefing in Abuja that the expeditious consideration and passage of the bill was laudable.

He further commended the Senate and House committees on appropriation as well as the sub-committees for working hard in ensuring that the budget was passed.

?I followed the entire process and I have seen the industry that has been exhibited by the senators.

?I want to say that we appreciate particularly the fact that in the course of consideration, the committee chairmen, the committee members and the chairmen of appropriation committees were in constant touch,?? he said.

The special adviser further commended the legislature for approving the harmonised version of the Medium Term Expenditure Framework(MTEF) and Fiscal Strategy Paper(FSP), adding that they were the parameter for passing the budget.

Enang also extolled the media for extensive coverage of the process leading to the passage of the budget.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that President Muhammadu Buhari presented the 2016 Appropriation Bill to a joint session of the National Assembly on Dec. 22, 2015.

Obasanjo Blast FG Again, PDP, CNM back Obasanjo’s Buhari is a failure comment

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 2163
Last post April 04, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
by guruslodge
Buhari warns Incoming Ministers'dont use Long Convoys,dont Appoint Excess Aides

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 2370
Last post November 07, 2015, 12:44:21 PM
by admin