Author Topic: Actress fiberesima weeps, says she has been begging her victim family for years  (Read 326 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • do not spam this forum
    • View Profile

Following the five-year jail term slammed on her by Justice Deborah Oluwayemi of a Lagos High Court for reckless driving that cost a life, Ibinabo Fiberesima of the Actors Guild of Nigeria says she has learnt not to trust anyone and revealed how she had pleaded with the deceased?s family since the incident.

The embattled Nollywood actress was sentenced for the death of one Dr Giwa Suraj who she killed in an auto accident along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Ibinabo recently told Vanguard that she has come to accept her fate, disclosing that, ?I am always praying for the family of the accident victim, Dr. Giwa Suraj.

?I almost committed suicide the first time I was jailed. Since the incident happened, I have learnt how not to trust anybody any more. I put my trust now in the Lord and this is better explained in the new song I recorded. The music captures my story.

?Emotionally, I have been drained and to some extent humiliated, even in public. I wasn?t happy that I was involved in that accident. I have said it over and over again that I?m deeply sorry that it ever happened.

?I don?t know how else to atone for the accident. I started begging my victim?s family from the very day the accident happened. My family attended the funeral rites and service of songs and I even attended the 40 days prayer when I was not strong enough to move about.

?I met with the mother and the wife of the deceased. There?s virtually nothing I didn?t do to plead with the family of the deceased to let me off the hook. I?m still pleading with them as I speak with you right now, even though they banned me from coming to see them, they warned me to stop coming to their house. So, I can only pray for them and that?s what I did always.?

Ibinabo also lamented a situation where members of the Guild would always refer to her prison ordeal each time they want to attack her person.

?Every time they want to throw things at me, they would bring it up. I didn?t steal anybody?s money and I am not a criminal,? she averred.

Holywood Actress Angelina Jolie​ condemns Boko Haram attack in Baga, Borno state

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 261
Last post January 14, 2015, 01:16:22 PM
by internet police
Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit

Views: 183
Last post June 28, 2015, 04:59:38 PM
by internet police
Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji?s splashed $4 Million dollars on Ghana Home

Started by mastercode

Views: 246
Last post March 03, 2015, 09:37:02 PM
by mastercode
Gorgeous Hollywood actress Keke Palmer shows off cute fresh hairstyle

Started by yungcrux

Views: 157
Last post January 08, 2016, 10:09:34 AM
by yungcrux
Nollywood Actress Leaves Breats Exposed On Social Media, Gets Attack -PHOTOS

Started by newspostng

Views: 261
Last post January 21, 2016, 10:52:47 PM
by newspostng
Nollywood actress,Kate Henshaw caught on camera doing unimaginable wit ruggedman

Views: 958
Last post May 14, 2015, 03:33:29 PM
by internet police
You intimidate me sexually, Actress KeKe Palmer Accuses Trey Songz

Started by legendguru

Views: 275
Last post January 23, 2017, 01:15:45 AM
by legendguru
[CELEBRITY BIO] Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okogie?s Biography

Started by jchima14

Views: 302
Last post October 15, 2014, 07:10:33 AM
by jchima14
Nigerian Nollywood Actress Confesses-?I Don?t Really Enjoy Sex,I Prefer Romance?

Started by mastercode

Views: 92
Last post August 05, 2015, 05:10:44 PM
by mastercode
Actress, Emem Isong Marries Secretly In America

Started by jchima14

Views: 244
Last post October 08, 2014, 10:54:20 AM
by jchima14