Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Actress fiberesima weeps, says she has been begging her victim family for years  (Read 1467 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Following the five-year jail term slammed on her by Justice Deborah Oluwayemi of a Lagos High Court for reckless driving that cost a life, Ibinabo Fiberesima of the Actors Guild of Nigeria says she has learnt not to trust anyone and revealed how she had pleaded with the deceased?s family since the incident.

The embattled Nollywood actress was sentenced for the death of one Dr Giwa Suraj who she killed in an auto accident along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Ibinabo recently told Vanguard that she has come to accept her fate, disclosing that, ?I am always praying for the family of the accident victim, Dr. Giwa Suraj.

?I almost committed suicide the first time I was jailed. Since the incident happened, I have learnt how not to trust anybody any more. I put my trust now in the Lord and this is better explained in the new song I recorded. The music captures my story.

?Emotionally, I have been drained and to some extent humiliated, even in public. I wasn?t happy that I was involved in that accident. I have said it over and over again that I?m deeply sorry that it ever happened.

?I don?t know how else to atone for the accident. I started begging my victim?s family from the very day the accident happened. My family attended the funeral rites and service of songs and I even attended the 40 days prayer when I was not strong enough to move about.

?I met with the mother and the wife of the deceased. There?s virtually nothing I didn?t do to plead with the family of the deceased to let me off the hook. I?m still pleading with them as I speak with you right now, even though they banned me from coming to see them, they warned me to stop coming to their house. So, I can only pray for them and that?s what I did always.?

Ibinabo also lamented a situation where members of the Guild would always refer to her prison ordeal each time they want to attack her person.

?Every time they want to throw things at me, they would bring it up. I didn?t steal anybody?s money and I am not a criminal,? she averred.