Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Famous Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu Announces Her Breakup From New BF  (Read 1338 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

Famous Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has suddenly ended her relationship with her boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe.
Toyin made this revelation on Instagram.

Read what she wrote below: ?

DISCLAIMER: Without going into details of why I went into an affair with Mr Seun Egbegbe, I am very much aware a lot look up to me as a role model and considering this salient fact, a detour at this point is very necessary.
However, against the backdrop of my moral responsibilities to my fans and the general public, I wish to state unequivocally that henceforth, I dissociate myself from Mr Seun Egbegbe. I will implore all and sundry to please avoid connecting me with Mr Seun Egbegbe or whatever he represents from now on. I humbly request and would appreciate if I am allowed time to recuperate.

Once again, I apologize for all the negativity that emanated from the whole drama in recent times, trust me on this I am sincerely sorry. My attention and energy are now focused on re-uniting with my work, friends, families and fans. I thank my ever loyal and steadfast fans. You all are my strong pillar of support .God bless me and you all.He is the greatest pillar in times of tribulations.. You will always be part of me.
Miss Toyin Aimakhu.

How Nollywood star Genevieve & other 9 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1492
Last post September 24, 2015, 04:17:31 PM
by mastercode
Ghanaian Actress Divorces Husband 24 hours After Wedding [Photos]

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1403
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:08:21 PM
by mastercode
Actress Mercy Aigbe reveals reasons behind her successful marriage