Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Falcao eyeing permanent Manchester United deal  (Read 1569 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Falcao eyeing permanent Manchester United deal
« on: September 14, 2014, 12:21:00 PM »

Radamel Falcao has said he is hoping his loan deal at Manchester United, will be made permanent at the end of the season.

The 28-year-old moved to Old Trafford from Monaco on a season-long loan, but the Red Devils have the option to buy him after that.

Falcao, who described the transfer as a dream come through, says he is ready to settle down in England.

?I hope to stay many years at Manchester United and make history at this club,? Falcao, has is playing for his fifth club since 2009, said.

?When I was in Porto and Atletico Madrid, I always want to improve and I dream of playing in a team like this and now I want to stay here for many years.

?I believe in this project. I think Manchester United is the best club for my style of play and I am sure about my decision. This project in the future will be great for us.?

The Colombian hitman also spoke about United?s indifferent start to the season and expressed optimism that the club?s fortunes will change.

?I think Manchester United build a big team this season and in future seasons and I would like to be here and part of his project. I am happy to be here,? he said.

Falcao is in line to make his debut for Louis van Gaal?s team on Sunday against Queens Park Rangers and insists he won?t have any problems fitting in.

?I don?t think I will need too much time because Manchester United have very good players and [for] that reason [it] is easier to play football and I am used to life in cities like this. I think I don?t have a problem for adaptation.

?I have had a great welcome. When you talk about a settling-in period when you are surrounded by top players it makes settling in all the easier.?

Gareth Bale snub offers from Man United and Chelsea ,vows to stay at Real Madrid

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1895
Last post January 10, 2016, 02:23:40 PM
by legendguru
Arsenal Prepare ?26m Bid for M United Star as Part of Gunners Attacking shake-up

Started by admin

Views: 1827
Last post September 29, 2014, 08:53:28 AM
by admin
Machester United players slams Louis van Gaal managerial situation

Started by internet police

Views: 1648
Last post January 25, 2016, 05:58:52 PM
by internet police
Jose Mourinho insists Man United not signing any attacking players this summer