Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 8 Guaranteed Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Beware  (Read 1578 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

It perplexes me when a lady often nags and finds fault in everything just because her boyfriend is going through difficult time but the moment he climbs the ladder of success and achieves greatness, she will start being tolerant and nice even though she has been a nagging girlfriend.

When this character is noticed in a lady, it should ring a bell to guys that careful tactful need to be employ when dealing with such lady.

Below are the evidences that shows a lady will become very stingy when you marry her.

1. She presents inferior gifts to her boyfriend

For a lady who present inferior gifts such as N100 recharge card, mallam perfume, slippers, china boxers and singlets as birthday gift for her boyfriend shows that she will become a stingy and disastrous wife. It's a shameful thing to see how some ladies treat their boyfriends like a worthless dog hereby presenting an inferior gift to a guy who went extra mile to please them during their birthday celebration.

2. She doesn't want to lose anything

According to Prof Tosyne2much, he opined that some ladies are so stingy that they share similar characteristics with our policemen. When you visit them, you will be the one to spend, when they visit you, you will still be the one to spend. These kind of ladies are stingy and will contribute nothing in marriage.

3. She always claim to be broke

A lady who always claims to be broke at all time when her account is actually fat indicates that the probability is high for her to become a home wrecker. Such ladies are only interested in what a guy can offer financially but immediately things turn sour, you won't see their brake light again.

4. I can't spend on guys

It's a huge blow on ladies whose brains are wired to the belief that financial responsibilities and pressure should only be mounted on guys while the ladies go about flexing. As a result of this, many of them see marriage as a route to escape from poverty. Some of them will even say that they can never call a guy who sends them recharge card (what a wack mentality). These kind of ladies can't help build a home.

5. She can't Lend her Boyfriend Money

It's very shameful that many useless ladies always claim that they can't respect their boyfriends if they borrow him money. This is nothing but bullshit. The last time I check, relationship is give and take and it should emanate from both side. Never even consider walking down the aisle with such a lady.

6. She hates the idea of doing dutch on dates

I have seen cases where some stingy ladies grumble and murmur like children of Israel saying that their boyfriends do not love them just because their boyfriends demanded that the bill be splitted and paid by each party when on date. These categories of ladies will end up causing problems in the family as they are stubborn headed to pool resources together.

7. She's desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income

I don't really blame guys who are bent on not disclosing their monthly income to their girlfriend, this is because many ladies are only curious to know so that they will know how to bring up cooked up stories to scam him. Survey has it that any lady who is desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income is nothing but a selfish lady. Desist from such a lady.

8. She wants everything for free

They always advocate no sex before marriage yet they want everything for free while they are not ready to pay a sacrifice. However, ladies who want everything on a platter of gold need to understand that a guy will never cherish you if you are always at the receiving end. Guys like it when they beg a lady to accept their money or gifts. Ladies of this nature will become stingy wives.

Husband Exposes Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife with blackberry romantic chat

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2193
Last post January 31, 2015, 05:12:24 PM
by mastercode
Wife tells court , I have spiritual attack anytime my husband makes love to me

Started by legendguru

Views: 10995
Last post October 12, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
by legendguru
Igbos are very rude,Fani Kayode Estranged wife,Precious reveals what he told her

Started by punch

Views: 11716
Last post December 06, 2021, 12:50:39 PM
by punch
Businessman lament in court,demands divorce,says wife secretly married new lover

Started by yungcrux

Views: 5553
Last post June 16, 2023, 11:33:26 AM
by yungcrux
Nigeria Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife while bathing

Started by internet police

Views: 1911
Last post February 23, 2015, 12:12:20 PM
by internet police