Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nigerian Comedian AY's marriage crumbles as wife moves out of matrimonial home  (Read 3298 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Reports going viral have it that the marriage of popular Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun better known as AY might have hit the rocks.

According to multiple reports, Mabel, who is the mother of the comedian?s only child has allegedly moved out of the couple?s matrimonial home while AY is in the UK on set of a new Television series, ?Lodgers?.

While this report remains unconfirmed, Mabel has also deleted all her photos from her Instagram account.

AY howevr took to his Instagram page to deny the rumors that his wife Mabel packed out of their matrimonial home.

Here is what he wrote below?

?Some blogs are, for the most part, the bringers of bad news? and it?s not entirely the bloggers fault, bad news gets higher ratings, travels faster and sells more than good news.
The reality is that you will continue to hear negative information from many sources against anything that showcases your blessings and pride.
Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few who are still remaining in the institution called ?Celebrity Marriage? . It lies in our will to decide whether to discard them into the waste bin or record them into our brains!. The question is? whose report will you believe? #Hisreportsaysiamfree#Hisreportsaysvictory#Hisreportsaysweareblessed#wecastandbind#prayfortheonesyoulove?

Popular Blogger Stella Dimokokorkus who broke the news about the couple?s marriage hitting the rocks, claped back after AY denied the rumors saying some blogs are bringers of bad news referring to Blogger Stella?

Here is an excerpt from her post:

[bluealert]?RE- Comedian AY Makun?s Wife Mabel Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home! Today I reported exclusively that Comedian AY Makun?s lovely wife Mabel had moved out of their Lekki home and I did not know if it was a permanent move or not?. That story you can take it to the Bank and even though i tried not to disclose the shocking details narrated to me on why it crashed, the Comedian has called me out asking me to help him reveal the details and that he does not want to ?join issues? with me.[/bluealert]

[greenalert]The only reason I am responding to this Clap back is because it puts my job on the hot seat. Let me state here Categorically that MY STORY IS TRUE and i take no Joy in reporting such News,just that what must be told must be told. You laugh at others when their News is out but when it gets to yours it becomes a problem? Excuse me!
I choose to leave the dirty details of what happened for you to tell your fans on your social media handle.If you are embarrassed that the story has been posted,then i understand but your beautiful wife packed out of your house with a big truck and she took everything take-able and your house is currently under lock and key?unless she returns this night.
Instead of dragging or fighting dirty with you,I pray that God restores your Union and gives you the wisdom of Solomon to act right. Some Blogs will not be bringers of bad news if you do not produce the bad news! If you are talking about gossip,you produce and distribute it too so why call out your colleagues? Why have you been phone crashing with friends on the way forward?Didn?t your ?F? President friend do all he can to beg WIFEY to stay?
I will not help you launder your dirty story online, Don?t let the devil use you to call me out AY, you have Jesus? number, use it! Whose report to believe? God?s report![/greenalert]

The couple had their celebrity wedding in Lagos on November 29, 2008 and are blessed with a daughter, Michelle.

wife insists no one slept with her as man expresses shock over son’s DNA test

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 3872
Last post March 20, 2024, 09:00:49 AM
by legendguru