Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Ugandans emulate Nigerians, embrace social media Platform to support Election  (Read 1503 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

This presidential and parliamentary campaign cycle has already been dubbed Uganda's first social media election.

Many people, young and old, have taken to Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp to give their opinions on the campaigns and the candidates running for office. Various hashtags have been trending, but the most significant are #Ugandadecides and #UGDebate16.

Daniel Mumbere, an avid social media user and presenter of the TV show Hashtag, has been very happy with the way Ugandans are engaging with politicians on social media.

"I would have loved to see where we actually preempt [the politicians],? Mumbere said. ?We'd say: 'Let's talk about hospitals today' and then they respond. But it's been the other way around. But I think, ultimately, it's been a good start."

So good, in fact, that one candidate ? Amama Mbabzi ? even announced his presidential bid on Youtube.

Nigerians Rejoice as President Tinubu Sworn in as President,Buhari back to Daura

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 4035
Last post May 30, 2023, 01:00:45 AM
by naij
Ex-President, IBB advise President Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019

Started by naij

Views: 2014
Last post February 05, 2018, 12:43:10 AM
by naij
US election 2016: Donald Trump calls Ted Cruz a 'maniac' as Cruz takes the lead

Started by legendguru

Views: 1659
Last post December 14, 2015, 12:28:38 AM
by legendguru
"I Will Defeat Buhari In A Free And Fair Presidential Election" - Fayose Vows

Started by legendguru

Views: 2454
Last post September 29, 2017, 12:31:02 AM
by legendguru
From Bank to State-Ex Central bank Gov Soludo wins Anambra Governorship election

Started by bellanaija

Views: 14398
Last post November 10, 2021, 12:59:24 PM
by bellanaija