Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Chelsea announced signing of defender Matt Miazga from MLS side  (Read 1076 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Chelsea announced signing of defender Matt Miazga from MLS side
« on: February 02, 2016, 01:18:32 PM »

Chelsea have announced the signing of defender Matt Miazga from MLS side New York Red Bulls.

Blues manager Guus Hiddink had confirmed earlier this week that the club would finalize a transfer for the United States international.

"I am very happy to sign for Chelsea, a world-famous club with a reputation for major success," the youngster told the club's official website. "I am delighted to be in the Premier League, the best league in the world, and can't wait to meet my teammates and get going."

Miazga is expected to play back-up to the likes of John Terry, Kurt Zouma and Gary Cahill for the centre-back role.