Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: List of Top Rappers who Have The Most Fake Followers On Twitter  (Read 1383 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
List of Top Rappers who Have The Most Fake Followers On Twitter
« on: January 27, 2016, 09:48:40 AM »

One of the best ways to prove you?re a baller is to have lots of followers on social media.

However, we all know followers can be bought.

That?s where TwitterAudit ? a service that calls out fake followers ? comes in.

In an interview with HipHopDx, TwitterAudit?s creative directer David Gross explained why this is important.

?We wanted to figure out who was telling the truth and actually generated real engagement and knew how to grow a brand organically,? Gross says. ?This is super valuable to marketing agencies or anyone applying for a job in media. If you want to sell tweets under your name, ?cause you have 100,000 followers, what am I actually buying? 100,000 real, engaged individuals, that will receive my message and potential buy my goods? Or am I buying 100,000 bots, which is in essence fraud?

Check out the results of for some of your favorite rappers, and you can do your own testing here.

Gross offered some words of caution for those who read too much into this.

?Famous people are always more likely to be near the Twitter average, 50% fake/inactive,? he says. ?The more popular a person is, the more likely that person is to be followed. The more likely you are to be followed, the higher the probability that you will be followed by an inactive or fake bot.

US Rapper Yung Joc Says Topping Forbes List Was "The Worst Thing Ever"

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2736
Last post July 21, 2014, 11:45:03 PM
by mastercode
African Magic Viewers Award 2018 AMVCA Nominee Full List Released - check it out

Started by newspostng

Views: 18233
Last post July 04, 2018, 12:54:31 AM
by newspostng
Top-earning dead celebrities Latest Forbes list - Paul Walker makes new entry

Started by legendguru

Views: 1635
Last post October 28, 2015, 07:59:45 PM
by legendguru
2018 Forbes Africa under-30 achievers full List , Davido, Wizkid , Falz included

Started by punch

Views: 9886
Last post June 06, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
by punch
Nicki Minaj,Kim Kardashian, Iggy Azalea& JLo Top Billboards 2014 Best Booty List

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 1829
Last post December 18, 2014, 04:09:28 PM
by ctytravellink