Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: New York Man makes girlfriend walk naked in streets' after cheating allegations  (Read 1827 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

A woman, who was allegedly made to walk naked through the streets of New York after she was accused by her boyfriend of messaging other men, has spoken about her ordeal. In an altercation at their home, Jason Melo, 24, allegedly choked and punched the terrified 22-year-old, in front of their two-month-old daughter.

He then made her take off all her clothing and walk around the block. She claims Melo told her that if she did not do as he said, he would throw her down the stairs and slash her face.

Shocking footage shows the woman covering herself in a towel before the man eventually pulls it away, exposing her in front of passersby on the street. The woman tries to preserve her dignity, at one point attempting to cover herself with a canvas draped over a nearby motorbike.

In the video, the man believed to be Melo can be heard saying in Spanish: "Stop and take the towel off. We need to see your shame." He adds: "A pretty girl like you [...] with seven men. You will pay the price. Now everybody can see, now everybody can see."

"Take off your towel! Co-operate b***h. Show what you are, so pretty and so great. She's a tart. Let's go. Let's go. Say hi to the camera and say why you're doing this.'Take off your towel and pay the price for the shame I feel after telling you how pretty you were and that I wanted to start a family with you, but it the meantime you were talking to seven other men."

The woman says: "But not to have sex with them."

"Oh wow, not to have sex! But conversations about kissing, with "love", "babe" and the pictures," he replies.

As she continued to walk away from him, he says: "Take off your towel. You're going to pay the price like a w***e'. Since you're a w***e, pose like a w***e. Damn w***e. Now the guys you're talking to will see if you're worth it, talking to seven men while I was with you.'

Speaking about her ordeal, the young woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she is now in hiding in their apartment with her newborn daughter and is too afraid to go out. She told Univision: "I was so scared of him, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't even think. He started threatening me, he threatened to slash my face."

According to information alongside the video, the man claims he discovered the woman had been messaging multiple men and sharing naked pictures, although this has not been verified. The shocking video left social media users horrified. "I don't know what she did and I don't care. Nobody deserves to be humiliated by such a low-life scumbag."

According to the Daily Mirror Melo appeared in Manhattan Criminal Court on Thursday (21 January) charged with assault in the third degree, menacing in the second degree, and endangering the welfare of a child.

In a series of Instagram videos, posted yesterday, he apologised to his girlfriend and claimed he regretted what he had done. He said: "Please forgive me, I want you all to know that I am not as bad as you think. I just want to tell you all that I feel bad, as a man. You don't know what was going through my mind.

"I came from a woman, I have a daughter, and I have two sisters. But look what you pushed me to do. I am sorry for everything. This the last video I will make, I don't want any interviews, I don't want anything."

Wife tells court , I have spiritual attack anytime my husband makes love to me

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 10995
Last post October 12, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
by legendguru
Teacher makes anal sex with 9-year-old pupil ,Nabbed

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 8286
Last post November 20, 2019, 08:16:00 AM
by mastercode