Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Don Jazzy announced retirement from singing, vows to stick to just production  (Read 1321 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Don Jazzy, CEO, Mavin Records, has announced his retirement from singing, and sticking to just production.

On his Twitter handle, @DONJAZZY, the beat maker wrote: ?This artist work no easy jare. 2016 I?m retiring my artist side jor.

?Yels. Make I rest my frog voice.

?Wait o but what of the songs wey I don do wey dem never release?

?Na to shoot video dey tire me pass sef. These children just turn me to actor finish. Dem no know say baba don old,? Don Jazzy added.

Recall that Don Jazzy stayed in the background mostly during his Mo-Hits days, but became more vocal after the formation of the Mavins, featuring on hit songs like Eminado with Tiwa Savage and Collabo with P-Square.

Wizkid?s Baby-mama Accuses Him Of Irresponsibility, Vows To Expose His Secret

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1365
Last post March 06, 2016, 01:39:24 PM
by admin
The Fight Must Hold, Soulja boy Vows to slug it out with Singer Chris Brown

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1783
Last post January 20, 2017, 12:31:02 AM
by internet police