Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Donald Trump Reveal how he would?ve handled Steve Harvey?s Miss Universe mistake  (Read 1338 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Donald Trump saw an opportunity to comment on Steve Harvey?s Miss Universe gaffe on Monday, which saw the host announce Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez as Miss Universe instead of the real winner, Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach.

Trump recently sold the Miss Universe pageant, and said he would have handled the mistake differently if he were still the owner.

?Very sad what happened last night at the Miss Universe Pageant,? he tweeted on Monday. ?I sold it 6 months ago for a record price. This would never have happened!?

He then called into the Today Show to discuss it with Matt Lauer, saying he would?ve made Miss Colombia and Miss Philippines co-winners.

?I?d tell you what I think I?d do: I?d make them a co-winner,? he said. ?Because what happened to the girl from Colombia is devastating. To give it to her for a couple of minutes, and then to take it away.?

He continued they should hold a ?beautiful ceremony? that announces them both as winners, which would be ?good for the brand.?

The GOP presidential hopeful also noted no ill will towards Harvey, calling him a ?terrific guy.? He explained, ?Things like this do happen.?

Trump and scientists: an epic estrangement

Started by Abdullah Ahmad

Replies: 0
Views: 1520
Last post January 11, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
by Abdullah Ahmad
[Photos +18] And Miss Bumbum 2014 Is . . . Indianara Carvalho (NSFW)

Started by jchima14

Views: 1704
Last post January 15, 2015, 05:28:20 AM
by jchima14
United States White House Assures Harvey Victims Money Will Be Available

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 1710
Last post September 01, 2017, 08:55:59 AM
by lindaikeji
looting and armed robbery On the rise After US -Houston Hurricane Harvey