Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dismisses Reports She Received N240m From Dasuki  (Read 1457 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

The accusations seem to be springing out from everywhere.
Political writer, Kayode Ogundamisi on December 14, 2015 revealed that ?a popular female blogger? received N240M from Dudafa Waripamo, Special Assistant to the President on Domestic Affairs in the Jonathan administration.

Fingers are pointing to Nigeria?s biggest blogger, Linda Ikeji; she has however released a statement to clear the air on the matter.
She said on her blog:

?So, social commentator and activist Kayode Ogundamisi tweeted this today?he didn?t mention any names but I am now trending on Twitter. Many assume he?s talking about me?and you can?t blame them really. He said?popular! I?m somewhat popular! He said female.. I?m female?duh! Lol. He said Lagos?I live in Lagos?in a posh place called Banana Island..lol. #Flipsweave! #Just teasing!

So people are reacting and some actually believe it! That PDP or someone in the party gave me N240m? For what? Advert? This was why I didn?t want to get politics advert money in the first place o?and but then some of you advised that I do when I asked here and now see the gbege that I have entered?lol.

But seriously for the record?no party registered or unregistered, no human being dead or alive gave me N240m for anything. The only advert I did for PDP was a page background take-over for former president Jonathan? and they asked for the space after I did a page background take-over for APC?s Akinwunmi Ambode. (I?m sure you all saw it). The two parties paid me same amount. I had a politics advert rate which I sent to everyone who wanted to advertise on LIB! And it was a few millions ?which some of you followed to chop inside in the giveaway that April?lol. #Kidding!

Anyway, all these bad belle people looking for ways to bring a woman down?like I always say?you can?t! Except you?re mightier than God! Whether you like it or not, I?m a hardworking young woman who God chose to bless the work of her hand and is using me to bless others. Get over it! I am here to stay! Not going nowhere! *wink*. Make I go find una more news ojare!?

Bangladesh arrests secularist blogger for criticising Islam

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1641
Last post October 23, 2015, 03:14:56 AM
by legendguru
Developer Accuse blogger Linda Ikeji of stealing her social network idea

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1418
Last post November 04, 2016, 07:23:47 AM
by yungcrux