Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Nigerian Police Nabbed FESTAC bank robbery suspects  (Read 1586 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Nigerian Police Nabbed FESTAC bank robbery suspects
« on: December 15, 2015, 01:01:55 PM »

A certain 32-year-old man identified as Akiri-Kemepamini Wisdom, who allegedly participated in a bank robbery in the FESTAC area of Lagos state, has been arrested by the state police command.

NAIJACRUX recalls that on Wednesday, October 14, the said robbery gang stormed two commercial banks in FESTAC Town during which a mother and her child were shot dead.

Subsequently, one Diokoro Chinedu alongside Wisdom, were apprehended by the Igando Police Division along the LASU-Iba Road and 86 bullets, the sum of N134,6 75, an AK-49 rifle, a Nigerian Army cap and a T-shirt with the inscription, ?Gallant Patrol?, were recovered from them.

The police revealed that the duo who were on an unregistered motorcycle, were arrested during a stop-and-search, while a third suspect, also on the motorcycle, escaped. A bag was said to have been recovered from them also.

Wisdom, a native of Ese Odo Local Government Area of Ondo State, said he and the runaway suspect were given an instruction by their boss, identified simply as TK, to take the bag to a man, whose name he claimed not to know.

Wisdom, confessing before newsmen, said: ?I am a fisherman. It was my friend, Kinikini, who carried the bag. We were told by our boss to deliver the bag to another man. I am an errand boy to the gang leader. He and his boys stay in the creeks. He has many guns and I do not know how many he uses for operation.

?They usually give me about N4,000 for such delivery. Now that I have been arrested, I know I am dead because they will be trailing me thinking I have leaked their secrets to the police.?

comedian Helen Paul becomes first Nigerian comedian to earn a doctorate degree

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 10696
Last post April 01, 2019, 07:52:42 AM
by lindaikeji
Bobrisky Nigerian Popular Gay Cross Dresser makes music video debut

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 1491
Last post December 18, 2017, 12:22:45 AM
by lindaikeji
Nigerian thirst trapper Toke Makinwa dares blackmailers ,published her nudes

Started by legendguru

Views: 17229
Last post April 22, 2020, 12:29:05 PM
by legendguru
singer reveals Nigerian youths fooling after Big Brother Naija,achieving nothing

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 10814
Last post August 10, 2020, 03:57:34 PM
by lindaikeji
Nigerian FRSC officials abandon popular OAP after causing her car to somersault

Started by newspostng

Views: 1598
Last post October 23, 2017, 12:50:00 AM
by newspostng