Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Tiwa Savage Revealed - I did not have sex for three years  (Read 1329 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Tiwa Savage Revealed - I did not have sex for three years
« on: December 07, 2015, 12:33:54 PM »

Multi award-winning singer and performer, Tiwa Savage, has opened up on her religious belief, marital stand, as well as how she preached and practiced abstinence from sex for three years.

The Mavin Records first lady also said she is ?very spiritual?, affirming that she pays her tithes often as well as conversing with God.

She said, ?I may not always get to kneel down and pray but at some point in the car or wherever I am, I would have a conversation with God; I am very spiritual. I do not joke with paying tithe or speaking with God. I owe everything to him and I guess a lot of people don?t see that side.

?I gave my life to God on July, 16 2002 and I went through a tough time following that,? she added.

Speaking further, the 35-year-old talked about the times she would get on a train and preach as well as practicing abstinence for three years.

?I had gone through a tough time trying to find myself. I went through heartbreak and I remember crying so much through that time. I felt lost and didn?t know where I needed to be in this world. I know this sounds clich?, but I was praying one day and I literally felt the presence of God in the room with me.

?And, you know when you first give your life to Christ, you are a radical. So, then, I would preach to strangers on the train and say Jesus sent me to you.

?Sometimes I would give my entire one month paycheck to the church; they asked for only 10%, but I would give the entire 100%. People scoffed and said ?she is new in the faith, just give her another year?.

?And for three years, I was not intimate with a man. I didn?t kiss or have sex. Every time I hugged a man it would be from the side. A lot of people can relate to that because it has happened to a lot of us but the key is to be consistent,? the mother of one added.

Tiwa also stated that even if she wasn?t a Christian she still wouldn?t have lived a promiscuous life owing to her nature.

?Even if I was not a Christian, I was never that type of girl. I was a tomboy. My mum used to think I would be gay. I am the only girl among four siblings so I used to wear trousers to feel like I was part of the boys. I never waxed my eyebrows and I hated high heels, which I still hate till today.

?I was never into boys, which is probably why my husband has full confidence that the big men flashing money in my face won?t faze me,? the ?Eminado? crooner quipped.

Man revealed he turned down He Turned Down Rap Mogul Diddy's Sexual Advances

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 3962
Last post January 08, 2024, 08:11:13 AM
by bellanaija
Nicki Minaj revealed ,White People Treat me Better Than Black People Do

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 9786
Last post November 08, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
by lindaikeji