Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 11 guaranteed and Legitimate ways to make money online  (Read 2805 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
11 guaranteed and Legitimate ways to make money online
« on: November 26, 2015, 10:16:14 AM »

How much money can I earn online?

Before I tell you about the methods, let me put a word about the expected results. If you think earning online is an easy job ?if you think it is a cakewalk ?*you?re wrong!* You will have to work hard and take your online job /very/ seriously if you wish to be successful. And

how successful can you become?

Well, it depends. And it is no rocket science to understand what it depends on! The skills you have, the work you choose, how good you are in your craft and how much time you can dedicate to work ?all this affects your total sum earned ?just like in ?real life? jobs.

If it can motivate you, there are lots of people who are *earning hundreds of thousands of dollars* (and even millions) from Internet entrepreneurship / profession. And yes, that too while working alone from home!

There is no such indicator as to how much you as earn. Also, in my view, you should not look for such information. Just focus on what you enjoy doing and if you put in sufficient amount of time and hard-work ?soon
you?ll being to see the rewards. Believe me, if you don?t enjoy what you?re doing ?then you should forget about success!

There are plenty of options available online for utilizing your skills for making money.

How to Make Money Online

Now, buckle up, I will present a number of options before you. Take your pick according to your taste and qualifications. Let?s get? set? and go!

1. Blogging

Blogging is a nice way to make free money.

Obviously, this was going to be the first on my list (I am also a professional blogger after all!). Professional blogging is one of the
best known method of getting income from computer based jobs. We all arrive at blogs while surfing and we see advertisements on many blogs. So, we can easily know that the owner of that blog is earning some amount of money from writing the blog content.

If you have only little time, you can also Find Small Micro Jobs Online

There are a number of good and free blog sites where you can easily setup your blog. After setup, you should write
about things that really interest you. Once your blog is adequately
settled (let?s say when it begins to receive *100 visitors* a day), then you should put online ads on it. You can use Google AdSense for getting ads  or you can use ad service provided by other networks
like Yahoo! Media.net. WordPress.com also provides its own ads.

To create a money making blog, I would recommend that you invest in the following tools.

REGISTER A TOP LEVEL DOMAIN. then use
  * IPAGE  hosting  (reliable host is a must!)
  * Grammarly  (#1 writing tool)
  * ShareASale (great affiliates to join)

By the way, did you know that Google makes 95% of its revenue from advertisement.

Bloggers get share from this revenue if they publish Google ads on their blogs. I keep on writing articles about

*how to become a successful blogger*.

*Skills required for professional blogging
* Good command on language, ability to write in an interesting way, familiarity with basic coding and other technical stuff like SEO

How much can you earn from blogging?

With a blog with one thousand visitors per day, a blogger can from $0.5 to $30 per day. Blogging can fetch you varied amounts of money depending upon the web traffic you receive and the monetization strategy you adopt. Many people argue that using affiliate marketing model is far better than using Google AdSense. I tend to disagree with this but
certainly what works for one blog may not work for another.

Bloggers in US, UK and Canada make millions of dollars from their blogs. They are more entrepreneurial ?many bloggers have actually turned their blogs into content or media companies. Huffington Post, for example, was only a blog and now it is one of the most influential news aggregator in the world. Story of Mashable is also similar.

In Nigeria, established bloggers, like linda ikeji, make hundreds of thousands of dollars every month. These are full time
bloggers. Those who do part-time blogging, their earnings also depends on how much time they devote to their blogs.

How much can you earn from AdSense?

Many successful bloggers and webmasters earn $100 to $500 per day with Google AdSense. Some bloggers in USA earn several thousand dollars every  day from AdSense. Earning from AdSense heavily depends on the CPC rate you get from Google. In countries like USA, Canada, UK, Australia, the CPC rate is very high ?that?s why bloggers make much more money in these
countries.

2. Design Themes

Design themes for platforms like WordPress and Blogger.

All websites and blogs require a /?theme?/ (also called template or skin) which dictates how the site looks like. For example, www.globalnewsmag.com theme is based on goodnewstheme,

and I have designed the website myself.

You can also become a theme designer  if you have good sense of design and other required skills. Once a theme is done,
you can sell it on theme stores or you can setup your own website through which people can buy your themes. Designing themes for platforms like WordPress, Blogger, Joomla, Drupal etc. is a lucrative business. You can earn decently income from this profession.

*Skills required:* Web design sense, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, Photoshop,

knowledge of the target platform.

How much can you earn from designing themes?

Usually, one copy of a theme sells anywhere between $10 to $100. So,even if you sell just  one hundred copies, you may make thousands of dollars. If you design a customized theme for a specific client, you can
charge even more depending on the efforts you had to put in.

3. Teach Online
You can impart knowledge and be a teacher on Internet.

Yes! you can be an online teacher. And the great thing about it is that you can teach virtually anything. So, whatever is your skill and expertise ?you will be able to offer lessons to perspective students.

SkillsShare www.skillshare.com/teach is one such service which allows you to be an online teacher. After registering, you can create courses (classes) on whatever subject you know. It could range anything from cooking to mathematics to engineering to designing to languages to whatever!

There is another similar service called Udemy https://www.udemy.com. On these websites you basically sell your courses to earn money from online teaching service. You get paid when a student takes the online course developed by you.

*Skills required:* expertise in subject on which you?re offering course.
Knowledge of Photoshop and making videos is also useful as these things
can make your course more interesting and easy to understand.

4. Become an Online Author
Writing and publishing e-books can bring you loads of money!

If you have a story to tell or if you want to share your expertise in the form of a book, well then, go ahead and write a book! What better could be there than writing a book! You don?t need traditional pen and paper. *Become a completely tech-savvy author*. Use MS-Word to write your book. Once the book is ready, you don?t even need a publisher! You can self-publish and sell e-book versions through platoforms like Amazon?s Kindle, Google Play Store and Apple?s app store (iBooks).
etc. are also great choices. You can sell both e-books or printed books.

5. Sell Designer Merchandise
You can sell personalized designer items online to earn money.

Can you draw well enough? Have you ever thought that even your drawing
(or even doodling) can help you make free money online?

You can print designs, drawings or photos created by you on items like coffee cups, t-shirts, bags etc. and then sell them. A friend of mine is pretty good at making designs. She created her own *zazzle online shop* and began to sell stuff. Here is how it works:

6. Become Video Publisher through YouTube Channel
YouTube pays well for the monetized videos. Create interesting videos to make money from Internet.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, WATCH VIDEOS TO SEE HOW ADS ARE DISPLAYED

I am sure you have watched more than one videos on YouTube. All internet users have! It is after all the world?s largest video sharing service.
But now enough of just watching. Create your own videos and share them  with the world. What?s more, you can earn money from these videos!

You can shoot small *(or big!)* video clips using mobile phone, handycam or professional video camera. Or you can make videos from pictures using your computer. OR you can create animated videos and tutorials. Once your
video is ready, upload it on YouTube and monetize it. YouTube will show ads along with your video and share revenue with you.

A lot of people have earned great amount of money through this online work. Most of it is home-based job ?but you may need to venture outside to shoot videos.

How much can you earn from YouTube?

If your YouTube channel has a million subscribers, you can earn from $100,000 to $300,000 per month. Mostly it depends on how interesting your videos are. Secondly, it depends on the how many people have subscribed to your YouTube channel.  No one really knows the exact amount but many sources say that they could actually be touching one million dollars every year.

Earning huge money from YouTube sounds great. But it requires a lot of appeal, creativity and hard work. Even if you do not make millions, YouTube is a great way to make decent income.

7. Find Online Jobs of a Wide Variety

If you?re looking for providing admin or technical support to others, there are several places where you can find jobs. Just browse through them and select the one that suits you.

oDesk https://www.odesk.com , for example, is one such place. Clients post job details on oDesk and job seekers like you take on the work. Mostly the work involves working through computer and internet. However, it /entirely depends/ on the specific job. You may get work like software or web development, writing assignments, proof-reading work, business development etc. There are lots of jobs to choose from.

Other similar places are eLance https://www.elance.com and TaskRabbit.
TaskRabbit https://www.taskrabbit.com/ also offers jobs that are not entirely online (for example, helping someone with moving their house).

*Skills required:* Depends on the job you select.

8. Become a Translator
Lots of translation jobs are available online for language experts.

If you know any two languages very well, there are plenty of translation jobs available online. And they pay well. You make good money from online work of translation.

Translatorsbase.com http://www.translatorsbase.com/ is perhaps the best website I know where you can regularly get online translation work.
*You will need to bid for every piece of work* and if you win the bid, work is yours to do and the client pays you through the website. You can do translation work on your computer and submit the finished work
through Translatorsbase.

9. Online Transcription Jobs

In transcription, usually you need to listen to an audio or video and type out what was spoken in that. Or you may be asked to look at an image (like a receipt) and type out the text details visible in there. It may sound easy, but trust me this work /requires patience, experience and skills/. Being able to understand various accents, hand writings and
thorough knowledge of the language is a must.

Such jobs are available through oDesk, eLance etc. But Amazon Mechanical Turks https://www.mturk.com/ is a specialized service that offers what they call /?Human Intelligence Tasks?/. These are the tasks that computer can not do perfectly and therefore require human intervention.That intervention/ is what you provide!

Client offers a specific payment amount for every such job. You can
decide whether you want to do that job of the offered price or not.

10. Affiliate Advertisement Income
Affiliate Marketing is a great way to earn money from your blog or website.

If you have a successful blog or website, you can also get affiliated with other vendors and show their ads on
your website. If a customer sees an advert on your website and through that purchases an item from vendor?s online store, you get a commission from the sale amount.

Affiliate advertisement is different from Google AdSense. You get paid
from AdSense on clicks (cost per click or CPC model but in case of affiliate ads, you get paid only when customer really
purchases the product through an advertisement on your website.

11. Sell Your Old (and New) Stuff

There are hundreds of online services where you can easily sell your things that are no longer in use. For example, if you?ve an old mobile phone handset lying useless in your drawer, you can sell it on eBay or Cragilist (oh, this Craiglist thing was /really/ useful when I was living abroad!). If you?re in India you can use OLX and Quickr, jumia, konga, dealdey,kaymu and more in Nigeria. These are free classified ad websites
 Almost all of them have a mobile app as well. All this makes it pretty easy to convert old and useless stuff like CDs, books, clothes, stationary, toys into money.

I wonder if you would put this under ?making money online? category!
Well, I certainly would!

I hope this information was useful for you. Please feel free to ask
should you have any questions on this topic.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 10:24:42 AM by admin »

WOW!!! Nigeria's Biggest Donation Platform. Make More Than #10000 Daily

Started by Richyman

Replies: 0
Views: 13508
Last post October 04, 2018, 09:09:17 PM
by Richyman
How to make $5 minimum daily with pinterest and mylikes

Started by internet police

Views: 1859
Last post November 13, 2014, 05:05:04 PM
by internet police
How to wreck Nairabet & make at least N5,000 daily

Started by nairaclass.com

Views: 3453
Last post February 15, 2017, 02:18:46 PM
by nairaclass.com
Hot! Hot! Mfunds Club: Make 50% In 24 Hours! Hot!

Started by ibrowzey

Views: 3510
Last post March 06, 2017, 01:36:08 PM
by ibrowzey
China Alibaba group to buy stake in online food delivery service for $1.25bn

Started by legendguru

Views: 2077
Last post December 26, 2015, 11:56:02 PM
by legendguru