Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: I?m not praying for Paris ? Says Local Muslim academic in South Africa  (Read 1504 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Local Muslim academic, Professor Farid Esack, said he was "sickened" by the expectation that he has to condemn those involved in the attacks in Paris.

"I am not praying for Paris; I am not condemning anyone. Why the hell should I? I had nothing to do with it," Esack, who is from the University of Johannesburg's Centre for the Study of Democracy, said in a Facebook post.

"I am sickened by the perpetual expectations to condemn. I walk away from your shitty racist and Islamophobic expectations that whenever your chickens come home to roost then I must feign horror.

"Stop supporting and funding terror outfits, get out of other people's lands and continents, stop outlawing peaceful resistance such as Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement, to occupations, abandon your cultural imperialism, destroy your arms industry that provides the weapons that kill hundreds of thousands of others every year.

"The logic is quite simple: When you eat, it's stupid to expect that no shit will ever come out from your body. Yes, I feel sorry for the victims on whom the shit falls. But, bloody hell, own it; it's yours!" he said.

Esack told reporters that he was speaking in his post to Western powers that had waged war on Muslim countries and that supported the invasion of Muslim countries.

Gunmen and suicide bombers launched a series of attacks on Friday at several locations in Paris, killing at least 132 people.

The simultaneous attacks took place at some of the French capital's most popular night-spots, including a sold-out concert hall, at restaurants and bars and outside France's national stadium.

The self-styled Islamic State has reportedly claimed responsibility for the attacks. 

Sultan directs Muslim to commence Ramadan fast, today, June 6

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2136
Last post June 06, 2016, 01:08:10 AM
by mastercode
Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association Raise Money for Charity in Washington US

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 2159
Last post October 02, 2016, 01:14:01 PM
by legendguru