Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: How I was embarrassed in the name of hugging a friend -Nollywood Actress Reveals  (Read 1367 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Innumerable actresses have had to share stories of their most embarrassing moments as celebrities, but none has come out to tell what they did to earn such embarrassments. Rising actress, Amaka Iruobe, is taking the first shot.

The Tinsel star recently revealed how she mistakenly hugged a stranger whom she thought was a close friend of hers, ending up embarrassing herself in the process.
?It?s actually a funny one. It was when I saw a guy that looked like my friend whom I haven?t seen for many years. I was so excited that I ran to hug him, but when he turned and faced me, it dawn on me that I had embarrassed myself because he wasn?t the person. Then it was too late. I have already hugged him,? she reminisced.

The rising actress who recently starred in a wave-making TV series ? Lies and Secrets? claimed being ignorant of the prevailing sexual harassment in the industry, insisting that ?as I speak with you, I haven?t experienced it.? Talking about her ideal man, Iruobe said, ?he must be a guy with a clean cut beards, sweet body, excellent style and one that possesses a sense of humor.

Wizkid's Baby Mama Reveals how She Was Disvirgined By wizkid

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1981
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:41:08 AM
by internet police
Nicki Minaj reveals new name, Now "Mrs. Petty"

Started by mastercode

Views: 4598
Last post August 19, 2019, 06:25:07 AM
by mastercode
Rapper Nelly Reveals plans He's "Working Toward" Engaging Shantel Jackson

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 14991
Last post October 30, 2020, 01:05:24 PM
by lindaikeji
Rapper Cardi B reveals She Uses her hubby Offset's Body Fluids For Her Skin Care

Started by admin

Views: 13493
Last post December 25, 2019, 04:44:29 PM
by admin
Amber Rose reveals what She Told Kanye west about Nicki Minaj

Started by bellanaija

Views: 3363
Last post August 31, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
by bellanaija