Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: I was so embarrassed when Banky W saw me ?naked? ? Tiwa Savage Revealed  (Read 1526 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Tiwa Savage, Marvin records first lady, has revealed the most embarrassing moment in her life where a male artist allegedly ?saw her in the nude?.

The mother of one who is staging a come back after child delivery, said she has not had it all rosy in the music industry as she has had one or two embarrassing moments.

Speaking with Vanguard, the beautiful singer explained how Banky W drew her attention to a certain part of her body that was exposed.

She said,?My dress for my stage performance at 2face?s album launch arrived very late. Literally, it came in 5 minutes before I was supposed to mount the stage.

?I didn?t have time to try it on before my performance. The MC announced: ?Next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage.? So I quickly put it on. As soon as I was walking up stage, the zip ripped at the back and I didn?t even realise.

?Banky saw it and was like ?Oh my God! Your whole back is opened.

?I was really embarrassed; just like he saw me naked? Tiwa said, adding that they tried to pin her up but all the while the band and everybody was on stage.

?I had to go back, change into something that was not planned. It was quite embarrassing,? she noted.

Man revealed he turned down He Turned Down Rap Mogul Diddy's Sexual Advances

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 3962
Last post January 08, 2024, 08:11:13 AM
by bellanaija
Nicki Minaj revealed ,White People Treat me Better Than Black People Do

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 9786
Last post November 08, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
by lindaikeji