Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Katy Perry named Forbes? Highest-Earning Woman in Music, beats Taylor Swift  (Read 1533 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

Katy Perry has been named the highest earning woman in music by Forbes, earning $135 million this year. She has outearned counterparts like Taylor Swift and Beyonce.

Most of her earnings come from her Prismatic World Tour, which she?s still on. She earns $2 million a show across 126 shows.

?I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company,? Perry told Forbes over the summer. ?I?m an entrepreneur. ? I don?t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its balls.?

Also adding to her fortune this year are endorsement deals with Coty, Claire?s and Covergirl.

Perry?s nemesis, Taylor Swift, comes in behind her at No. 2 with $80 million in earnings. Fleetwood Mac is in No. 3 with $59.5 million and No. 4 and No. 5 are Lady Gaga ($59 million) and Beyonce ($54.5 million).

It likely gives Perry some satisfaction beating out Swift in the earnings department, since she accused the ?Wildest Dreams? singer of being someone who ?unmeasurably capitalizes on the take down of a woman.? She?s referring to Swift?s ?Bad Blood? song and music video.

Chris Brown's Lawyer Responds To Brown's Hands Around Woman's Neck

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1728
Last post March 30, 2018, 10:14:01 PM
by newspostng
Woman Cry In Distress Over Cardi B & Megan wet ass pussy "WAP" song

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 11286
Last post March 19, 2021, 01:37:29 PM
by Postmaster