Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: Katy Perry named Forbes? Highest-Earning Woman in Music, beats Taylor Swift  (Read 131 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Katy Perry has been named the highest earning woman in music by Forbes, earning $135 million this year. She has outearned counterparts like Taylor Swift and Beyonce.

Most of her earnings come from her Prismatic World Tour, which she?s still on. She earns $2 million a show across 126 shows.

?I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company,? Perry told Forbes over the summer. ?I?m an entrepreneur. ? I don?t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its balls.?

Also adding to her fortune this year are endorsement deals with Coty, Claire?s and Covergirl.

Perry?s nemesis, Taylor Swift, comes in behind her at No. 2 with $80 million in earnings. Fleetwood Mac is in No. 3 with $59.5 million and No. 4 and No. 5 are Lady Gaga ($59 million) and Beyonce ($54.5 million).

It likely gives Perry some satisfaction beating out Swift in the earnings department, since she accused the ?Wildest Dreams? singer of being someone who ?unmeasurably capitalizes on the take down of a woman.? She?s referring to Swift?s ?Bad Blood? song and music video.

Keyshia Cole Arrested After Allegedly Assaulting Woman In Birdman's Condo

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 243
Last post September 20, 2014, 06:30:26 AM
by mastercode
No African Man Has One Woman ? King Sunny Ade?s Wife, Queen Anheva

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 162
Last post November 20, 2014, 11:19:17 AM
by jchima14