Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Ramires inked new four years long-term Chelsea deal  (Read 1311 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Ramires inked new four years long-term Chelsea deal
« on: October 30, 2015, 03:37:37 PM »

Brazilian international Ramires has ended speculation over his future by inking a new four-year contract at Chelsea.

The talented midfielder has proved an influential figure in the club's setup following his move from Benfica five seasons ago.

Ramires had been linked with a switch to the Serie A over the summer, but Blues boss Jose Mourinho was adamant that the player was in his first-team plans for the season.

Recent reports had claimed that Ramires was close to agreeing fresh terms, and it has now been confirmed that the 28-year-old has extended his stay at Stamford Bridge until the summer of 2019.

"I am very happy to sign a new contract with Chelsea. My family and I are very happy here in London and in the past five years the club has lifted every major trophy. I hope to be an important part of many more successes in the next four years." he told the club's official website.

Ramires has made 12 appearances for the Blues this campaign.