Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Mourinho to appeal FA punishment  (Read 1596 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Mourinho to appeal FA punishment
« on: October 17, 2015, 07:06:33 PM »

Jose Mourinho will appeal his ?50,000 fine and one-match suspended stadium ban handed down by the Football Association.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is to appeal the ?50,000 fine and one-match suspended stadium ban handed to him by the Football Association (FA).

Mourinho was found to be in breach of FA rules after he claimed that match officials were "afraid" to award penalties to his team in a post-match interview following a 3-1 defeat to Southampton on October 3.
Having also said that "it would not be a problem" if English football's governing body was to fine him for his latest outburst, Mourinho branded his fine "an absolute disgrace" at an event to launch his new book on Thursday.

Speaking to the media ahead of Saturday's Premier League match against Aston VIlla, Mourinho stated that he had read the written reasons for his FA charge and confirmed that he would appeal against the resultant punishment.
"I have to be honest with myself, it is the most important thing, so I have to appeal," he said.

"I think in the moment we got the written reasons and I decided to appeal, I think [that is] is the moment to stop with my opinions."
Mourinho went on to accuse the FA of stifling the opinions and passions he sees as being integral to the English game, but did not rule out working for the organisation in future as national team manager should the chance arise.
He added: "Maybe I am naive, but for me English football and its fans and passion for the game are what makes me like so much this country, not the FA. It is the people.
"If one day I have to work for those people, I will."

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho reportedly weighing winter move for Elseid

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1696
Last post November 21, 2016, 12:36:12 AM
by internet police
Jose Mourinho makes private phone call to Sign Barcelona centre-back

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 1546
Last post March 28, 2018, 08:03:22 AM