Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: SHOCKING - Man REVEALED How he Took Kim Kardashian's Virginity  (Read 1314 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
SHOCKING - Man REVEALED How he Took Kim Kardashian's Virginity
« on: October 10, 2015, 12:30:02 PM »

A new biography of reality TV star Kim Kardashian has revealed who she lost her virginity to.

The biography, titled Kim and written by a Sean Smith, claims Kim lost her virginity to a nephew of the late Michael Jackson, TJ, at the age of 14.

Kim had previously stated in an interview with Oprah Winfrey in 2012 that she lost her virginity at the age of 14, but had declined to mention to whom.

Kim had told Oprah of how she had the first urges at the age, and how her mum had been very supportive.

?I was like, ?I think I?m going to, or I want to,? and [Kris Jenner] was like, ?O.K., so this is what we?re gonna do, we?re gonna put you on birth control,? and she was like, really open and honest with me.?

Sean Smith isn?t the first to make the allegations, with Kim?s old nanny, Pam Behan, writing in her book Malibu Nanny: The True Adventures of the Former Kardashian Nanny, that TJ had dated her when she was 14.

TJ, himself had previously revealed that he dated Kim when his mother passed away in 1994, when Kim was 14 years old.

Current details of Tonto Dikeh's marriage crisis Revealed by Domestic staff

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1618
Last post January 23, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
by legendguru
How my brother’s wife stabbed husband, poured hot water on him - aide revealed

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 9544
Last post July 29, 2019, 05:20:51 AM
by naij