Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Rapper Rick Ross Responds to Rape Allegations  (Read 1296 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Rapper Rick Ross Responds to Rape Allegations
« on: October 06, 2015, 11:38:04 AM »

Rick Ross has responded to the allegations that he was involved in a woman?s rape. Rozay was not named as the suspect but is being held responsible by the unnamed woman because she feels that the man who raped her should have been supervised.

?It has been brought to my attention that serious allegations have been made against an independent contractor, who?s services I use often,? he said in a statement issued to TMZ. ?And while I am not directly involved or implicated, as a man and a father, I take this very seriously. I don?t believe any woman?s safety should be compromised and she should never be forced to do anything outside of her will, regardless of the circumstances. While I personally have no knowledge of the specifics surrounding these allegations, it is my hope that this is rectified quickly and with sensitivity.?

The woman is claiming that Thaddeus ?Black? James committed sexual assault against her during the weekend of the Grammys in Los Angeles earlier this year. She alleges that she was at the W Hotel  when she met up with Ross, who invited her to go to the Cannibus Cup event, a weed convention. She said that she was given a drink and later passed out while in a van with Ross, James, a DJ and three security guards. She said then went to James? room after she awoke but later passed out again and woke up with her clothes removed and found that she had been raped.

Rapper DMX And Snoop Dogg Are Going Head To Head

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 6499
Last post July 15, 2020, 07:49:11 AM
by bellanaija
Rapper Cardi B Got "Attacked" By a Cheetah

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1932
Last post February 12, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
by newspostng