Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Kylie Jenner denies Plastic Surgery Allegations,Says She Gained Weight, FillOut  (Read 1336 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Kylie Jenner may be only 18 years old, but if one is to believe ongoing reports online, she?s already had more plastic surgery than many women twice her age, celebrities or not. In a new post on her recently launched blog (and app), Kylie sets the record straight: she?s had no work done, but she did gain some weight.

It?s been over 2 years now that the reality star has had to periodically deny talk of plastic surgery. She insists that the only work she has so far is lip fillers, about which she came clean after months of speculation, on the family?s reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Kylie says that whatever differences in perception on her body there are, they are due to weight gain and the many tricks she uses, whether it?s makeup or clothing.

A few days ago, for instance, she told her fans that she loved to create the impression of a more generous cleavage with the help of a good push-up padded bra. She also swears by contouring, both on her face and on her cleavage, thus relying on makeup products to achieve the impression of volume.

?No, people - I haven?t gotten breast implants!? she writes. ?Everyone is obsessed with that. Truth is, as I?ve gotten older, I?ve gained 15 pounds [6.8 kg] and my body has changed; I?ve definitely filled out.?

She insists that she?s ?not against plastic surgery? and would never say she?d never get work done. Until that happens, though, she promises to remain candid with her fans on the topic, while promising them ?there are things you can do to work on problem areas without having to think about plastic surgery. (Contouring has changed my life!)?

Beyonce's husband Jay Z Denies Solange Access Into Beyonce’s Delivery Room

Started by Nairaland

Replies: 0
Views: 1700
Last post March 13, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
by Nairaland
Rapper and thotstar Iggy Azalea blast haters, denies beefing with Nicki Minaj

Started by bellanaija

Views: 4062
Last post August 31, 2022, 03:41:21 PM
by bellanaija
US Singer Monica denies dating young rapper Kodak Black, says his mum is her boo

Started by punch

Views: 5345
Last post October 31, 2022, 11:01:43 AM
by punch
Rap Mogul Jay-Z Denies Acquiring 2pac's Catalogue of Unreleased Songs

Started by mastercode

Views: 1539
Last post March 30, 2015, 11:49:42 PM
by mastercode
Chris Brown Calls Out Karrueche And Her Team; Denies Being Served