Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Boko Haram Strikes again in fresh attack, several dead in Maiduguri Explosion  (Read 1441 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Fresh multiple explosions have rocked Ajilari Railway cross in Gomari Airport ward of Maiduguri metropolis leaving scores of people dead and many others critically injured according residents living around the affected areas.

Ajilari cross is an outskirt of Maiduguri which has witnessed series of Boko Haram attacks including bombings in recent past.

The explosions which were suspected to have been masterminded by suicide bombers occurred simultaneously at about 7:38pm, while the last one took place at about 8pm which forced many residents to flee into the city for safety.

A survivor, Mallam Ali Babagana, based in Alilari told newsmen that the incident occurred at a popular telecommunication service point where many people gathered to buy GSM recharge cards and transact other petty businesses.

?I was close to the scene of the multiple blasts, but God (Allah) saved my life as many were feared dead and injured. I saw many shattered bodies of human beings at the scene before I ran away for my dear life,? Babagana said.

Another source said that he heard explosions suspected to have been carried out by some male and female suicide bombers who sneaked into the town from Sambisa forest.

?Already, we have started moving out of Ajilari for a safer place into the main town of Maiduguri. Many dead bodies littered the scene of the blasts as we sought for an escape route to Gomari Airport,? the source said.

In another development, some suspected members of Boko Haram sect ambushed an operational vehicles of security forces along Maiduguri-Dikwa- Gamboru Ngala road on Saturday.

Dikwa and Ngala were captured by terrorists two months ago, but recently the Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai led some troops to recapture the two towns from the insurgents.

Due to poor telecommunications networks in the area, details of casualties on the side of the security operatives and the terrorists were sketchy, but sources said, both sides suffered severe casualties during the ambush.

When contacted on phone, the Deputy Director, Army Public Relations of the 7 Division in Maiduguri, Colonel Tukur Gusau told our Correspondent that he was busy somewhere, but promised to get back to the reporter after obtaining all the information from troops in the affected communities of Dikwa and Ngala, even as he said, he has not heard of any explosion in Maiduguri at the time of going to press.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:02:31 AM by legendguru »

Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 2029
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
NIGERIA BREAKING NEWS: Many dead as 2 suicide bombers hit Kano Nigeria

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1456
Last post February 24, 2015, 08:14:19 PM