Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: I Now teach my daughter about sex -Says Nigerian Actress Iyabo Ojo  (Read 205 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I Now teach my daughter about sex -Says Nigerian Actress Iyabo Ojo
« on: September 20, 2015, 01:14:00 PM »

Yoruba Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has stated that she has taken responsibility in teaching her teenage daughter and budding actress, Priscilla Ojo s*x education.

In a recent chat with The Punch, the Silence star revealed that she decided to start educating her daughter on s*x related issues when she found out that she had started mensturating.

In her words, ?When my daughter started her period, I began to teach her about s*x education. I felt it was the right time. I let her know that as she has started her period, she is a lady now and if she has s*x, she would get pregnant.?
Continuing, Ojo said, ?I told her what s*x meant in detail. You would be surprised how exposed these kids are now. They are more exposed than we were when we were younger ? all thanks to the internet. Ironically, my daughter understands what s*x is all about. I always advise parents to be their children?s friends.

?When I was talking about s*x to my daughter, she was laughing and felt awkward about it. We need to educate them and let them understand that if they engage in s*x, they would get pregnant and would stay away from school. I let her know that I am not a party to abortion and there is nothing like that in my dictionary.

?I let her know the qualities to look out for in a man. I always tell her why she must not have s*x now until she becomes an adult. When she becomes an adult, then we would continue from there. Sometimes we sit down and talk and I ask about her boyfriend but she tells me that she has none. She would tell me that shehas a male friend but not lover,? she reeled out.

Nigerian woman demands money from husband before sex-Husband Tells Judge

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 501
Last post April 10, 2015, 07:00:08 PM
by internet police
Nigerian prostitute, Patoo Abraham,leads protest for sex workers rights in Lagos

Started by mastercode

Views: 326
Last post August 05, 2014, 10:44:26 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian School Proprietress And Her Lover Found Dead In Hotel Room

Started by mastercode

Views: 146
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
by mastercode
Nigerian sex workers allegedly attacked customers over unpaid bills in Delta