Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho reaffirms readiness for Arsenal Job In years to come  (Read 1299 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has hinted that he would be open to taking up the managerial role at Arsenal in years to come.
The Portuguese coach is largely hated by the Gunners' faithful mainly due to his fierce rivalry with manager Arsene Wenger.

Mourinho has now stated that he will remain in the English capital once he calls quits on his head coach role at Stamford Bridge.

"Let me put it like this: one day I will leave Chelsea and when I do I will continue living in London. There are a number of other opportunities for a manager in London - Fulham, QPR, West Ham, Spurs, the England national team and Arsenal." he told The Mail.

Jose Mourinho's side have had a dismal start to the league campaign and currently find themselves in 17th place with just four points on the board.

Arsenal is the only top team playing like a top team - Says Stoke Manager hughes

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1844
Last post January 16, 2016, 11:45:14 AM
by legendguru
Liverpool and Arsenal Goes head to head to sign Real Betis star Dani Ceballos

Started by mastercode

Views: 1664
Last post September 09, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
by mastercode
Chelsea-Nigerian John Obi Mikel named first Nigerian to be verified on Instagram

Started by mastercode

Views: 1852
Last post July 21, 2015, 02:03:13 PM
by mastercode
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Bayern Munich beat Manchester City at death, Chelsea draw

Started by internet police

Views: 2406
Last post September 18, 2014, 09:03:11 AM
by internet police
Gareth Bale snub offers from Man United and Chelsea ,vows to stay at Real Madrid

Started by legendguru

Views: 1895
Last post January 10, 2016, 02:23:40 PM
by legendguru