Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: I didn?t want to leave Real Madrid ? Di Maria  (Read 1455 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
I didn?t want to leave Real Madrid ? Di Maria
« on: August 27, 2014, 09:38:44 AM »

New Manchester United star Angel Di Maria, has blamed the Real Madrid board for his departure from the club.

The Argentine winger sealed a British record ?84million to Old Trafford on Thursday and claimed that they were the only club he would have moved to from Madrid.

In an open letter however, he revealed that his intention was to continue at the Santiago Bernabeu.

?My cycle at Real Madrid has come to an end,? the 26-year-old wrote in a letter published by Marca. ?It?s impossible to capture everything I?ve experienced here in a few lines, but I hope this letter communicates what I feel at the moment.

?I had the honour to wear this shirt for four years and I feel nothing but pride for what I went through and achieved with my team-mates.

?Unfortunately, I have to go, but I want to make clear that this was never my desire. Like anyone who works, I?ve always wanted to progress.

?After winning La Decima I went to the World Cup with the hope of receiving a gesture from the board, which never arrived.

?Many things and many lies were told. Someone may not like me. The only thing I asked for was something fair.

?There are many things that I value and many of them have nothing to do with my salary. I hope to find them at Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world.?

The former Benfica man also thanked his former team-mates and apologized to Madrid?s fans for his behaviour sometimes.

?I?ve been lucky to play in a team with fantastic players, who have been even better friends,? he continued. ?I think that was the key to La Decima.

?I want to apologise for my mistakes, on and off the pitch. It was never my intention to hurt anyone.

?I sweated in every game I played in the [Madrid] shirt as if it were the last.?

Liverpool and Arsenal Goes head to head to sign Real Betis star Dani Ceballos

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1663
Last post September 09, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
by mastercode
Barcelona agreed a summer deal to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Tura

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 2627
Last post July 02, 2015, 11:21:22 AM
by internet police