Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Nigerian Court dissolves four-year-old marriage over infidelity  (Read 1622 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Nigerian Court dissolves four-year-old marriage over infidelity
« on: September 08, 2015, 08:15:13 PM »
A Grade ?C? Customary Court, sitting in Iseyin, Oyo State, Tuesday, dissolved a 4-year-old marriage between one Ariyo Sule and his wife, Mope Sule, over allegation of infidelity and lack of care.

The middle aged man told the court that he married his wife four years ago and the union had produced two children.

Sule said his wife had been cheating on him since he lost his job and unable to cater for the family.

?She sleeps around to make money; she has no shame or respect for her marital status at all.

?I have been forced to send her out of our matrimonial home and the children are still with me as we speak; I will ensure that I take good care of them.

?I want to appeal to this court to do justice by pronouncing us divorced legally, ? Sule pleaded.

The estranged wife however did not appear in court during the proceedings.

While delivering his verdict, the President of the court, Raimi Oyegbenle, said the complainant?s wife had written to the court consenting to the dissolution.

Oyegbenle noted that efforts by the court, through families, to settle the matter failed to yield any result.

He thereafter dissolved the union and granted custody of the children to the complainant.

Nigerian woman demands money from husband before sex-Husband Tells Judge

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 2010
Last post April 10, 2015, 07:00:08 PM
by internet police
Nigerian prostitute, Patoo Abraham,leads protest for sex workers rights in Lagos

Started by mastercode

Views: 2076
Last post August 05, 2014, 10:44:26 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian School Proprietress And Her Lover Found Dead In Hotel Room

Started by mastercode

Views: 1536
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
by mastercode
Nigerian sex workers allegedly attacked customers over unpaid bills in Delta