Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: PayPal launches Public Profile Pages for users cash request  (Read 3222 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
PayPal launches Public Profile Pages for users cash request
« on: September 01, 2015, 06:32:10 PM »

PayPal has announced the release of a special portal under the PayPal.me domain where PayPal users have the ability to setup public profiles through which they can request money transfers.

PayPal.me works in tune with their registered PayPal account, and gives PayPal users the ability to create a public page in the form of paypal.me/username.

This profile is basically a public-facing payment form, which friends, family, or other users, even without a PayPal account, can use to send you money.

All incoming transactions will be debited to your own PayPal account, just like the funds you'd regularly receive via PayPal's Request Money feature.

The advantages are that instead of having to log in your PayPal account, navigate to the Request Money feature hidden in one of those small menus, you can now easily share your PayPal.me in a tweet, Facebook post, or email.

The PayPal.me service can be used from mobile devices, but via a mobile browser, not a native app.

An alternative native mobile app would be Venmo, also developed by PayPal, that can do basically the same things PayPal.me does.

Even if the exchanged transactions are quite small each one taken individually, PayPal hopes to capitalize on a $51 billion / ?45.25 billion IOU (I Owe You, small debts) market.

For now, PayPal.me is available only in the US, UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, Russia, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, and Turkey.

How To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account using GTB or other mastercard

Started by admin

Replies: 1
Views: 3851
Last post July 20, 2014, 05:37:26 PM
by admin
PayPal expands international mobile transactions

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2144
Last post May 22, 2015, 08:57:51 PM
by mastercode