Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Kim Kardashian set to remove Uterus After Second Child  (Read 1224 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Kim Kardashian set to remove Uterus After Second Child
« on: August 30, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »

Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West are expecting their second child together, a baby boy due this winter, and the reality star is opening up about their struggles to conceive in the latest issue of C Magazine. She?s spoken of her fertility issues before, but this time she?s really not holding anything back.

For starters, she says, it took them over a year to conceive, during which time they tried everything they could. The struggle even took the fun out of the act of conceiving, she adds.

However, Kim is not complaining, especially since she lives with the fear that this child will be the last one she?ll be able to have naturally.

Kim might have her uterus removed

Kim?s first pregnancy, with daughter North, was also very complicated. She had placenta accreta and preeclampsia, and the fact that she was constantly bullied for how she looked (the weight gain and the bloating, in particular) made it even worse.

Compared to the first pregnancy, this one is a breeze, but she?s toughening up for the possibility that she might not be able to have other children. She and Kanye have always wanted a large family, much like her own growing up.

?Well, they think I?ll have placenta accreta again, so if the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me,? she says. ?I think we?re just gonna go day by day, see how overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes.?

"I'd Rather Die In Poverty Than Be A Kardashian"

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 2035
Last post November 20, 2014, 01:24:07 AM
by jchima14
Kim Kardashian and kanye west to Release "about our lives movie soon"

Started by internet police

Views: 1897
Last post June 09, 2015, 05:02:39 PM
by internet police
Rob Kardashian LEAKED Nude Photos of Blacc Chyna Online - see photos 18+

Started by Postmaster

Views: 1946
Last post July 07, 2017, 07:01:37 AM
by Postmaster
Cops warn kardashian Kylie Jenner to post less on Instagram, star vows to quit

Started by mastercode

Views: 1782
Last post January 02, 2016, 09:54:39 PM
by mastercode
Nicki Minaj,Kim Kardashian, Iggy Azalea& JLo Top Billboards 2014 Best Booty List

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 1829
Last post December 18, 2014, 04:09:28 PM
by ctytravellink