Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Miley Cyrus Reportedly Disses Nicki Minaj Over VMA Statements  (Read 1463 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Miley Cyrus Reportedly Disses Nicki Minaj Over VMA Statements
« on: August 28, 2015, 02:42:05 PM »

"Miley Cyrus" "People forget that the choices that they make and how they treat people in life affect you in a really big way. If you do things with an open heart and you come at things with love, you would be heard and I would respect your statement. But I don?t respect your statement because of the anger that came with it.?

Last month, Nicki Minaj, who is scheduled to Open the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards Sunday (August 30), expressed disappointment with her snub.

"When the 'other' girls drop a video that breaks records and impacts culture they get that nomination,? she wrote on Twitter at the time.

"If I was a different 'kind' of artist, Anaconda would be nominated for best choreo and vid of the year as well,? Nicki Minaj also wrote.

The comments were commonly interpreted to mean that no women of color were nominated.

Cyrus says that Nicki Minaj went about her criticism the wrong way.

"If you want to make it about race, there?s a way you could do that,? Cyrus says to The New York Times. "But don?t make it just about yourself. Say: 'This is the reason why I think it?s important to be nominated. There?s girls everywhere with this body type'...What I read sounded very Nicki Minaj, which, if you know Nicki Minaj is not too kind. It?s not very polite. I think there?s a way you speak to people with openness and love.?

[See Photos] Nick Minaj releases new photos to promote MTV EMAs

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1740
Last post October 24, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
by jchima14
Wal-Mart Reportedly drops Rick Ross Black Market album Over threat to kill trump

Started by internet police

Views: 1686
Last post December 20, 2015, 01:01:40 PM
by internet police
Kanye West & Tyga Reportedly Working On Kylie Jenner's Debut Album

Started by mastercode

Views: 2032
Last post June 13, 2015, 10:22:27 AM
by mastercode
Mariah Carey and Bryan Tanaka Reportedly broke up Over Wanting Larger Family