Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Random Pagan Verse:
It is not forbidden to say, "There is Witchcraft in the land", for the Christians say so themselves
and have made it heresy not to believe so; but always say, "I know nothing of it here, though it may be elsewhere." If any person speaks about the Craft outside of the Circle, say,
"Do not speak of such things -- it frightens me. It is bad luck to talk about such things." Say this for this reason: the Christians have their spies everywhere. These spies have been
known to talk as if they were drawn to the Craft and as if they would want to come to our meetings, and they say such things as, "My fathers and forefathers worshipped the Old Ones, and my mother; I
would like to worship in this way myself." To all of these, tell them that you do not know what they are talking about, and that you wish they would stop. But to others, say,
"It is silly to talk about Witches flying around in the air; they would have to be lighter than feathers or thistle-down. Besides, everyone knows that Witches are all bleary-eyed old hags;
what fun could they possibly have at their meetings, and why should I want to participate? And besides, you know we were taught in school that there are no such things as Witches."
Always make fun of the subject, that we may worship in peace when the persecution ends: let us all work for that happy time. May the blessing of the God and the Goddess be upon all who keep this law.

Author Topic: Mom and Daughter reportedly Spent $86,000 (?76,243) on Matching Plastic Surgery  (Read 1194 times)

Offline internet police (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • do not spam this forum
    • View Profile

Kayla is 20 years old and, at 17, she got her start as an exotic dancer so she could fund surgical interventions both for herself and for her mother. Later on, presumably after she became of legal age, she also got a ?sugar daddy? who paid for the both of them.

Their interview with New Dog Media (see below) is getting a lot of attention online, both in the local and international media, for very simple reasons: not only do they look the exact opposite of natural (or of Katie Price, for that matter), but they also sound completely delusional.

Rumor has it they spent about $86,000 (?76,243) on plastic surgery that includes Botox, fillers in the cheeks, breast jobs, semi-permanent makeup, and lip-injections. They also got teeth whitening and hair extensions, to look as their idol, of whom they speak using adjectives like ?perfect.?

Their plans include even more plastic surgery: both women want even bigger breasts and even bigger lips, even though Kayla can hardly speak anymore. They also want to get butt lifts and fat displacement.

Singer Flavour Released Photo Of him, His Baby Mama And Their Daughter

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 534
Last post October 25, 2017, 12:58:15 AM
by guruslodge
Man accused of impregnating daughter says ?my neighbours want to destroy me?

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1189
Last post October 25, 2014, 12:13:53 PM
by jchima14