Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals - I Have No Regrets Over My Failed Marriage  (Read 2202 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Nollywood actress Ini Edo has officially spoken for the first time about her failed marriage, claiming that she has no regrets whatsoever about her previous marital life.

The actress who was a guest on the popular TV show RubbingMinds, spoke to Philip Ehiagwina addressing insinuations that her marriage crashed because she picked her career over family and refused to move to the US where her ex resided, Ini Edo said;

"First of all, I got married early because I wanted to have a family so anybody wouldn?t think that I would want to chose career over family in as much as my career is also very important. Basically there would never be a particular reason. You know how these things work. Its like I said, differences. I mean, incompatibility. Not being able to reach certain compromises or finding common ground.

You know when you?re with someone, even your work partner, if you cannot find common ground or agree on certain things....sighs "she said

Wizkid's Baby Mama Reveals how She Was Disvirgined By wizkid

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1980
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:41:08 AM
by internet police
Nicki Minaj reveals new name, Now "Mrs. Petty"

Started by mastercode

Views: 4597
Last post August 19, 2019, 06:25:07 AM
by mastercode
Rapper Nelly Reveals plans He's "Working Toward" Engaging Shantel Jackson

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 14991
Last post October 30, 2020, 01:05:24 PM
by lindaikeji
Rapper Cardi B reveals She Uses her hubby Offset's Body Fluids For Her Skin Care

Started by admin

Views: 13493
Last post December 25, 2019, 04:44:29 PM
by admin
Amber Rose reveals what She Told Kanye west about Nicki Minaj

Started by bellanaija

Views: 3363
Last post August 31, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
by bellanaija