Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Singer Celine Dion cry's , ?My husband wants to die in my arms?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

C?line Dion explains that her return to Las Vegas is part of her duties to take care of ailing husband Ren? Ang?lil, who continues to battle throat cancer. When the iconic singer announced she would be going on hiatus from her Las Vegas residency because her hubby?s health had taken a turn again, fans didn?t know whether she would return to the stage or not.

Luckily, Dion recently revealed that she?s decided to take the stage at Caesars Palace, because ?my biggest job is to tell my husband, we?re fine. I?ll take care of our kids. You?ll watch us from another spot,? she tells USA Today during an emotional interview.

Dion says she resorts to being strong in times like these, but sometimes Ang?lil ?needs something more sensitive than that, more than just positivity. Sometimes he just wants me to enter into a different place with him.?

She continues, ?I?ll say, ?You?re scared? I understand. Talk to me about it.? And Ren? says to me, ?I want to die in your arms.? OK, fine, I?ll be there, you?ll die in my arms.?

By her side throughout her career has been her former manager and husband, 73, who is also the person who encouraged her to return to the stage at Caesar?s Palace come Aug. 27.

?That first show, it will be fragile,? she says. ?There will be moments of emptiness, laughter, awkwardness, tearing up. But that?s the point of coming back?otherwise, I just release an album.?

Dion also explains that her return to Sin City isn?t so much for the performing as it is to show Ang?lil that she has his back.
?When you see someone who is fighting so hard, it has a big impact on you,? she says. ?You have two choices. You look at your husband who?s very sick and you can?t help, and it kills you. Or you look at your husband that?s sick and you say, ?I got you. I got it. I?m here. It?s going to be just fine.?
?You can have your shaking knees at the end, but when someone you love falls and needs help, it?s not time to cry,? she adds. ?Afterwards, sure. But not yet.?

US Singer Beyoncé Is "Heartbroken" Over Violence Against "EndSARS" Protesters

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 7768
Last post October 21, 2020, 11:31:16 AM
by xrated
Singer Beyoncé Sued For $20M Over "Formation"

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1820
Last post February 08, 2017, 04:03:37 PM
by legendguru