Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Why I Don?t Wear Bras ? Ghanaian Actress Revealed  (Read 1316 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Why I Don?t Wear Bras ? Ghanaian Actress Revealed
« on: August 20, 2015, 03:27:16 PM »

Barely three weeks after she stole the headlines with the revealing ?unclad tone? dress she wore to her debut movie premiere appearance of ?Royal Diadem,? at the West Hills Mall, Ghana, rising Ghanaian actress, Effia Odo has revealed why she is not at home with bras.

?My breasts are small, so, what?s the point of wearing a bra?? Efia told eTV Ghana?s Late Night Celebrity Show with Giovanni.According to her, impressing any man by wearing bras to make her small breasts look big is not one of her concerns.
She added: ?I will like the men to know what they are going to get should they approach. I don?t want to wear push up bras and shifting things and pushing things just to impress.
?I wear make-up and all but just so you know this is the small things you are going to get.?
The budding actress known in private life as Andrea Owusu had attended her debut movie premiere braless that had cameras clicking away and heads turning.

Man revealed he turned down He Turned Down Rap Mogul Diddy's Sexual Advances

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 3978
Last post January 08, 2024, 08:11:13 AM
by bellanaija
Nicki Minaj revealed ,White People Treat me Better Than Black People Do

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 9801
Last post November 08, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
by lindaikeji