Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: I?m building New Super Eagles from scratch ? Nigerian super Eagles coach Oliseh  (Read 1518 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, has insisted he is not under pressure to deliver results, as his major task is building a good team to compete.

The new national team boss was speaking to Brila FM from his base in Belgium, about his plans.

?There are no fears because we are talking about football,? he said.

?But we have certain obstacles which is the question of time. As it is now, we are practically left with no base to start with because for the past one year, we have not had a regular Super Eagles playing team where we can say these are the seven players who play 80 per cent of our games.

?So we are practically starting from the scratch. That?s why we have to go round Europe and monitor our players and also talk to some of them.?

Oliseh however promised that he and his technical crew will try their best to do a great job with the team.

He added: ?I promise we are going to give 150 per cent. It?s a very difficult task, a huge one that anyone can imagine. That notwithstanding, we are willing to give it our best. Even my technical crew and I are looking forward to starting preparations in earnest.?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 06:25:57 PM by internet police »

Basketball -Nigerian D?Tigress beat Angola to reach final All africa games final

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1532
Last post September 18, 2015, 11:33:17 AM
by admin
Turkish Side Besiktas set to sign Nigerian born chelsea forward Mikel Obi

Started by internet police

Views: 1899
Last post August 28, 2015, 02:46:25 PM
by internet police
Tottenham Completes signing of Nigerian FIFA 2015 Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1590
Last post November 13, 2015, 09:52:06 PM
by yungcrux
Arsenal to sign two Nigerian Eaglet youngsters,Kelechi Nwakali & Samuel Chukwuez

Started by admin

Views: 1843
Last post January 13, 2016, 11:27:54 AM
by admin
West Bromwich Albion to sign Nigerian striker Shola Ameobi

Started by mastercode

Views: 1543
Last post January 25, 2015, 12:48:29 AM
by mastercode