Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Houseboy badly injured while peeping at his madam having her bath [Photo]  (Read 1216 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
A 26-year-old domestic worker who allegedly made holes around the bathroom door, through which he peeped at his female boss whenever she had a shower, had gotten his spine badly wounded.

The domestic worker, Ubong Etu Nbomang, injured his spine as he fell off a platform which he climbed to have a better view of his female boss as she showered.

According to a punch report, he has been hospitalised at the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba, Delta State, after the accident.

A female friend to Nbomang?s boss, was said to have walked into the sitting room but there was no one there,so when she heard the sound of dropping water, she approached her friend?s bathroom out of curiosity, only to find the young man peeping.

The boss?s friend said as Nbomang was peeping, he played with his private organ.

She said she shouted at him: ?Nbomang, are you peeping at your madam??

The shock he got on hearing his name made him jump off where he was and slipped on the wet tiled floor.

The unwary boss at the same time had rushed out of the bathroom in the nude when she heard groans and a sudden fall she could not imagine.

Her friend narrated:

?I said to her: ?So, you are not aware he has been here chirping at you whilst you had your bath? I met him peeping, after asking for who was in the house without any response. I have been here for more than 15 minutes now without him knowing.?

Nbomang who was still whimpering painfully, pleaded with his boss for forgiveness and asked her to please take him to a hospital.

?Out of pity,? she continued, ?my friend called her driver to take Nbomang to a hospital, the closest was the Federal Medical Centre.?

Nbomang?s boss, said, ?In short, he has been fired already, and I do hope he gets well.

?Prior to this day, I sometimes catch him stare at me but I never imagined otherwise because I saw it as nothing. It was when he was confessing that I got to know that he was the one that bore tiny holes on my door, which until this incident I never knew of.?

Nbomang, pleading with his madam from his hospital bed, sobbed: ?Help me beg my madam, na devil work. Na my madam beauty deceive me.?

shocking:12 years old primary three girl is 7 months pregnant"photo"

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1414
Last post August 23, 2014, 09:36:34 AM
by admin
Baby factory with 9 pregnant young girls discovered in Enugu Nigeria [photo]

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1574
Last post June 22, 2015, 08:12:30 AM
by internet police