Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work  (Read 102 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Naijacrux

In an industry in which a marriage lasting more than a couple of years is deemed ?solid,? glamor girl Coco Austin and rapper / actor Ice T seem to have found the recipe to happiness. It involves Coco being a ?slave? to her husband, as per their own admission.

Coco and Ice T have been married for 15 years and are now expecting their first child together. They?re also doing heavy promotion for their new talk show on Fox, including with an appearance on Andy Cohen?s Bravo show Watch What Happens Live.
Coco says she?s ?into? being a ?slave?

Coco and Ice T never kept any secrets from the public as regards their life behind closed doors and yes, that also includes their love life. When they didn?t discuss it openly on social media, they did so on their reality show or in various interviews, so the news that theirs is a relationship based on power (as opposed to balance) will probably not surprise their fans.

Asked by Cohen whether she was ok with the idea of submitting to her husband, Coco replied in the positive. ?I think all women should do it. I am a slave to him,? she said. ?Yes, I [get out of it what I want]. I think it's been 15 years and it's worked out.?

As you can see in the video below, Ice T chimes in that this is her choice because that?s what she likes. Later on, he adds that the fun part is that, when she?s angry, Coco starts cleaning around the house because she?s OCD.

This amuses Cohen terribly and he seems about to say that Ice got the ?perfect? wife because she will not go out of his word and will keep a clean house, to boot.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Guaranteed Ways to make a woman run after you

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 138
Last post October 21, 2016, 01:03:03 AM
by yungcrux
7 Ways to Make Yourself Irresistible to men

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 318
Last post May 01, 2015, 03:12:33 PM