Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Amber Rose Breaks Up With New Boyfriend, Machine Gun Kelly  (Read 1342 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Amber Rose Breaks Up With New Boyfriend, Machine Gun Kelly
« on: August 01, 2015, 03:40:37 PM »

Amber Rose admitted that she and Machine are no longer dating.. while Speaking with Perez Hilton on his podcast, says ?No we?re not dating anymore,?I think it was just a mutual agreement. We?re still really good friends.?

The vixen claims she is over the tour lifestyle after dealing with it during her relationship with estranged hubby Wiz Khalifa.

? I can?t really support a man on tour anymore. I kind of did that already and I?m just not in a space where that?s really what I want to do. I just need to focus on my son and my business. I?m dating other people and just having a good time.?

?It?s very difficult for me to date a normal guy,I?ve tried it and they just don?t really fully understand my life. It becomes very difficult.? She said.
When asked if she?s juggling more than one famous person right now, Amber would only say ?I?m dating, I?m dating,?

US Rapper Saweetie replaced migos rapper with another Rap Boyfriend

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 2402
Last post May 31, 2023, 11:48:52 PM
by bellanaija
Nicki Minaj ,Husband and Ex Boyfriend meek mill recent fight reasons revealed

Started by punch

Views: 5918
Last post January 29, 2020, 07:54:34 AM
by punch
Iggy Azalea Accused Of Transmitting Sexually transmitted Disease to Ex boyfriend

Started by internet police

Views: 2009
Last post June 28, 2015, 05:14:25 PM
by internet police
Mariah Carey found love again, Gushes About New Boyfriend James Packer

Started by mastercode

Views: 1391
Last post July 24, 2015, 12:15:37 AM
by mastercode
Rapper Tyga Is Getting Paid to Appear as Kylie Jenner Boyfriend on Reality Show