Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Baby factory with 9 pregnant young girls discovered in Enugu Nigeria [photo]  (Read 1585 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
A baby factory was uncovered on June 13th in Etiti, Amankwo-Ngwo Udi Local Government Area of Enugu state by men of the 9th Mile Division of Enugu Police command. The baby factory which was operated by one Obinna, was keeping 9 young pregnant ladies, according to Vanguard.

Enugu state police spokesperson, Ebere Amaraizu confimed the discovery.

We had strong intelligence report about his activities. We had to put a tab on him for some time which eventually paid off. Nine pregnant girls at various stages of pregnancy were rescued? he said .

When interrogated, the operator claimed he ran a maternity home and not a baby factory. He said he got approval from the state?s Ministry for Women Affairs

?I decided to run the maternity from my house. I am supposed to inform the Social Development and Women Affairs Ministry within 24 hours of admitting any pregnant women. I called the Ministry on phone instead of writing them. The people I admitted came without referral.?

One of the victims, Ugwu Christable, while narrating how she got to the baby factory said she was raped and brought to the baby factory to give birth

?I could not report the incident to my parents until it resulted to pregnancy. I was forced to marry an old man or leave the family which made me seek assistance through one of my aunties. She was the one that directed me to the home. At the home, all we do is to eat. We were asked to list what we want with the agreement that after delivery, we will leave our babies and go.?she said.