Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Random Pagan Verse:
It is not forbidden to say, "There is Witchcraft in the land", for the Christians say so themselves
and have made it heresy not to believe so; but always say, "I know nothing of it here, though it may be elsewhere." If any person speaks about the Craft outside of the Circle, say,
"Do not speak of such things -- it frightens me. It is bad luck to talk about such things." Say this for this reason: the Christians have their spies everywhere. These spies have been
known to talk as if they were drawn to the Craft and as if they would want to come to our meetings, and they say such things as, "My fathers and forefathers worshipped the Old Ones, and my mother; I
would like to worship in this way myself." To all of these, tell them that you do not know what they are talking about, and that you wish they would stop. But to others, say,
"It is silly to talk about Witches flying around in the air; they would have to be lighter than feathers or thistle-down. Besides, everyone knows that Witches are all bleary-eyed old hags;
what fun could they possibly have at their meetings, and why should I want to participate? And besides, you know we were taught in school that there are no such things as Witches."
Always make fun of the subject, that we may worship in peace when the persecution ends: let us all work for that happy time. May the blessing of the God and the Goddess be upon all who keep this law.

Author Topic: Beyonce Goes Braless In New Photo  (Read 822 times)

Offline mastercode (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
    • View Profile
    • Naijacrux
Beyonce Goes Braless In New Photo
« on: June 20, 2015, 01:59:26 AM »

33-year-old superstar took to her personal website to share a sexy braless photo of herself. The sexy singer was clad in a pair of tiny hot pants paired with a flannel shirt strategically unbuttoned in a way that she flashes her boobs and hot bod.

The other of one wore her hair long down and a hat which read ?Bow Down? as she poses seductively for the camera.

John Legend's Wife Shares Unclad Photo of her legend On Instagram (18+)

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 808
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:56:04 PM
by mastercode
Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina posted past Drug Photo online

Started by mastercode

Views: 739
Last post July 15, 2014, 04:56:10 PM
by mastercode
Photo: Kcee Buys Cutomised Gold-Plated 2014 Cardilac Escalade

Started by jchima14

Views: 445
Last post November 01, 2014, 11:33:56 AM
by jchima14
Nigerian Singer Flavor and Anna Ebiere's shares Photo of their Adorable Daughter

Started by mastercode

Views: 445
Last post September 01, 2015, 05:27:31 PM
by mastercode
Hot Celebrity star Kourtney Kardashian poses nude for Vanity Fair [PHOTO]

Started by internet police

Views: 467
Last post October 10, 2015, 12:33:14 PM
by internet police
Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid Nude Photo Is Making People Uncomfortable

Started by newspostng

Views: 749
Last post February 02, 2018, 01:02:10 AM
by newspostng
[photo] Musician to Politician: 9ice releases his official campaign posters

Started by jchima14

Views: 402
Last post October 29, 2014, 10:13:50 AM
by jchima14
Nigerian beautiful Singer, Yemi Alade Flaunts Backside In New Photo

Started by mastercode

Views: 612
Last post May 02, 2015, 03:07:29 PM
by mastercode
Wendy Williams Shades Rapper T.I While Explaining Her Controversial Bikini Photo

Started by guruslodge

Views: 507
Last post September 20, 2017, 12:17:40 AM
by guruslodge
Kim Kardashian Thot For Her Kid, Young North West Takes Her Topless Photo

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 436
Last post February 09, 2018, 12:28:26 AM
by Naijaloaded