Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Former Commissioner In Zamfara State Nigeria Caught On Tape Having Sex  (Read 1503 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
A video clip showing an ex-commissioner in Zamfara State reportedly engaged in an explicit sexual activity with an unidentified lady in a room has surfaced.

The former commissioner was a member of the recently dissolved cabinet in the state.

The two-minute video clip which was obtained by Daily Trust has attracted criticism and condemnation from some people, who are demanding he be arrested and prosecuted.

Some residents who have seen the video have described it as the most scandalous video in the history of the state and others are wondering why he got involved in such illicit act.

It is unknown who recorded the sex video, whether a third party in the act or a mounted camera. Some are however, insinuating one of the actors might have been recorded it because of the unsteadiness of the recording.

When Malam Ibrahim Wakkala Muhammad, the state deputy governor was approached by journalists, he said he would not stop anyone from publishing the story but it would be better if the story was left alone.

When the ex-commissioner involved in the sex video was contacted, he said: ?I am on my way to Gusau, give me some time and I would call you back when I arrive, please.?

Despite promising to call back, he did not.

Spokesman of the state police command, DSP Sanusi Amiru, said he could not comment on the issue as he was yet to see the video.