Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Rccg Daily Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity Blog  (Read 1645 times)

Offline faithdriveblog

TOPIC:

REPORT, DON'T MURMUR

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG JUNE 6th 2015

MEMORISE

Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
Psalm 35:1

Read
Luke 18:1-8

1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

One of the sins that God hates so much is the sin of murmuring. During the mass exodus of the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land, the reason why God destroyed some of them was due to their incessant murmuring. They kept on murmuring inste..................

READ MORE ON www.faithdrivetoeternity.blogspot.com

Test your bible skills daily using the bible trivia dynamic question and answer

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1792
Last post July 29, 2014, 07:20:20 PM
by admin
Politicians are taking Nigerians for granted, committing evils daily –CAN lament

Started by gurusforum

Views: 6974
Last post May 31, 2021, 11:35:13 AM
by gurusforum
RCCG General Overseer pastor Adeboye warn Pastors taking bribes from politicians

Started by admin

Views: 1940
Last post February 05, 2015, 02:15:13 PM
by admin
RCCG Pastors,Choristers dance shoki during 63rd convention friday service(photo)

Started by mastercode

Views: 1677
Last post August 08, 2015, 03:26:38 PM
by mastercode
RCCG begin 63rd Annual convention:Prepare for unprecedented breakthrough-Adeboye

Started by mastercode

Views: 1463
Last post August 03, 2015, 07:15:52 AM
by mastercode