Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Buhari to Nigerians, dont worry, i will eliminate boko haram group soon  (Read 1336 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, in Niger Republic renewed his vow to crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect, saying ?five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough.?

Speaking at a news conference in Niger during his first visit outside the country since inauguration, Buhari expressed confidence in the ability of the Nigerian military to overcome and eradicate Boko Haram.

At the news conference with Niger?s President Mahamadou Issoufou, he also said that Nigeria will soon take over from Nigerien soldiers who occupy towns liberated from the Islamist militant group. He noted that the Nigerian Army which has earned a good reputation worldwide remains a virile fighting force.

His words: ?I renew my commitment to track Boko Haram into a corner, to destroy it. Five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough. On the issue of the Niger military positioned in cities of Nigeria, I think in the next four weeks we will be able to replace them with Nigerian forces so they can return to their country?.

Buhari said the other nations would provide weapons and help restore infrastructure destroyed by the insurgents. He also thanked Niger for hosting as many as 150,000 refugees who fled insecurity in Nigeria to Niger.

A statement signed by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity quoted the President as saying that because of the peculiarity of insurgency, Nigeria will require the assistance of its neighbours.

?I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency,? the President said.

He disclosed that in the course of the over five hours meeting he held with heads of Nigeria?s Armed Forces and security agencies on Tuesday, on-going operations against Boko Haram were reviewed for better results.

President Buhari said that because of the peculiarities of terrorism, the movement of terrorists across borders and the unconventional nature of the war against terror, Nigeria will continue to seek the support of neighbouring countries in its bid to overcome Boko Haram.

The President said that his visit to Niger was to seek more support from the country in bringing a quick end to the atrocities of Boko Haram.

President Buhari said he would hold similar meetings on security and the war against terrorism with the Chadian authorities after leaving Niamey today.

The President said Nigeria would also require the assistance of other nations and multi-lateral institutions to rebuild areas that have been adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency and rehabilitate displaced persons.

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1875
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10059
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated