Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: How our father had Incredible sex with us ? daughters reveal  (Read 1426 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
For allegedly defiled his two under-aged biological daughters and two of his nieces (who are all teenagers under 18), The Oyo State Police Command yesterday arrested a man, Tajudeen Awoniyi

The crime was allegedly committed at Moniya in Akinyele Local Government Area of the state.
Though the suspect, a herbalist, denied the incest allegation, saying he was being held for a crime he did not commit, the confessions of the four girls took many people at the state police headquarters, Eleyele, Ibadan by surprise as they narrated how the father had sex with them at different times.

While parading the suspect, identified as Tajudeen Awoniyi, Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Muhammed Katsina, said the accused person had carnal knowledge of his own daughters whenever he was drunk.

The commissioner alleged that the suspect would give black soap to the other two nieces before having sexual intercourse with them one after the other.
Nieces? story

Speaking with newsmen yesterday, one of the victims (names withheld), said: ?My sister and I are the nieces to Tajudeen Awoniyi.

?His daughters came to our house and asked us to follow them to their place. On getting there, her father told us he would give us soap by midnight which we must use to bathe.

Tajudeen Awoniyi
?Around 1a.m., he woke me up, gave me a black soap and asked me to go and take my bath. After taking my bath, I went to him and he placed something under his tongue and asked me to sleep on a bench.

?He had sex with me. Afterwards, I was bleeding and he asked me to go to bed. By morning, he sent my sister and me out of his house.?

The sister, who is about 16 years old, corroborated the story, saying ?after taking my bath at night, he tied my mouth with cloth so that people would not hear me when I cried.
?He had sex with me afterwards and by morning he sent me out of his house.?

He?s been sleeping with me since last year?Daughter

One of his daughters also said: ?My father has been sleeping with me since last year. Whenever he comes home drunk, he sleeps with me and my sister (names withheld). He had slept with me three times now since last year.?

The victims, who dared their father and told the police the whole story, further explained that they kept sealed lips for fear of being beaten by the herbalist.

Father jailed for life for raping four-year-old girl in Ondo

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 13915
Last post October 14, 2020, 12:12:56 PM
by legendguru
Man arrested for robbery, always dressed in late father’s military uniform

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 14764
Last post November 17, 2021, 12:42:51 PM
by gurusforum