Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Kenyan Lawyer Offers President Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats to Marry Daughter  (Read 1476 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
A Kenyan lawyer named Kiprono Matagei has made public his special request to US President Barack Obama.

One of Kiprono?s dream is to marry Barack?s first daughter Malia so he has announced that he is ready to pay 50 cows, 70 sheep, and 30 goats as bride price. And he is ready to meet Obama to discuss the matter when Obama visits in July.

Kenya Digest reports that Kiprono said:

?I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven?t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to
    help me raise the bride price?

The young lawyer claims his love for Malia is real, not infatuation.

People might say I am after the family?s money but that is not the case. My love is real. I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will hand the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.

What is disturbing here is that as at 2008 when Kiprono says he fell in love with Malia, she was just 10 years old.

Kiprono also added that should Obama accept his request, his engagement to the ?love of his life? will be a unique one.

48 year old Man infects own 3 year-old-daughter with HIV

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 11520
Last post October 19, 2018, 01:03:06 PM
by newspostng
Man Caught Attempting To Molest Daughter says he wanted to test her virginity

Started by mastercode

Views: 1425
Last post February 28, 2015, 02:10:37 PM
by mastercode
40Year-Old Man Arraigned For Deflowering & Raping Neighbour?s 7Year-Old Daughter

Started by mastercode

Views: 1490
Last post May 22, 2015, 09:20:19 PM
by mastercode
Father Rapes 16-Year-Old Daughter In Abuja Village in Nigeria

Started by mastercode

Views: 1831
Last post July 07, 2015, 02:06:50 AM
by mastercode
Why I raped my 14-year-old daughter six times - 34years old father revealed